Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just my luck...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife & I had the same thing happen to us, repeatedly!
    We hadn't even had previous damage fixed (over 4 rear-end collisions in a 10 month period!...all with the same car!)
    One guy hit my wife very slowly while crusing up to a red light & not paying attention.
    When he saw the damage he freaked out & thought he did it all! (He did little if anything to add to the damage already there!)
    We had the car fixed twice in that time (full major damage), but by the end decided to get rid of the car.
    Best decision we made at that time!
    I would only suggest (from our own experience) is that if anything happens even one more time, consider getting rid of it. (It's not meant to be!)

Actually you are lucky, as the cops saw it all & there is now a better chance of getting it fixed on someone else's dime without a fight. (Did the 1st guy's insurance come thru?)
    All I know is that sometimes "it's not meant to be". In one of the accidents we had, we were lucky not to have been majorly injured. (Unfortunately we did have minor injuries, which were enough.)
    But indeed, that car may just be bad luck! (I wouldn't normally think such a thing, but going thru it myself, I can see where that does occur! (No accidents in years & years, and then 4 in one year! And oh yea, the car was only about a year & a half old.)

Well, good luck with it! Drive (and park) safely!

By the way, cool license plate!
    Experience is the best teacher. At least it used to be.
    But then, common sense isn't so common anymore, is it.

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=113866

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol growinold, I've had this car since december of 2010.... So just over a year, in the first two days of having it, I had to return it to the dealership because the steering column busted on it. I've had two nails in tires (though that's common place in car owning) and now two accidents, neither of which I was at fault, and only one where I was minorly injured (first one gave me a bit of whiplash)

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite! DragonsEye's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man that really blows. Odd how sometimes one has something that seems to be a "damage magnet".

On the plus side, no one was hurt.

"Blessed are the cracked….
    For they are the ones who let in the light."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh sadness...lucky for you, at least you dont need to fork an additional sum to get that repaired!
    " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya
    +growlist
    +petiolaris drosera going dormant?
    +picture thread

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, that's awesome. You had a cop as a witness and it was on camera? This is why we pay for insurance: PAY OUT!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whoa that sucks, I hope you have better luck with it now =/

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry to read about the bad start SK. But well, atleast u have a witness and hopefully the insurance can sort out the damages. Glad to hear that atleast no one was injured. I guess all that anyone can do is look for the silver lining in these kind of situations. Just hope for the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12