Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: School of CPs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

School of CPs

this is a pretty funny coincidence. there seem to be a lot of Cp lovers at my school, me included( obviously) it started when my teacher asked for suggestions, and i suggested carnivores. now, our science lab window is home to a nepenthes spectabilis, adrosera capensis, and apinguicula monctezume. then, my friend who got a nook for xmass, and he had downloaded The Carnivorous Plants by Francis Earnest Lloyd. and just now, my principal came into the computer lab, and told me that over the break, he had set up his own terrarium with some little Nepenthes! yes, i am in the computer lab right now and im not really supposed to be on TF. i cant get on very easily at home because my mom says " i dont want you talking with people you dont know on the internet". she got really pissed when she saw that i had posted my location which is total BS because i said something verrrry unspecific to a particular location. its not like i posted my adress, i just said i live in Maryland.i just realized that most of this post is just me ranting but i swearshe will NOT keep me off TF, so

in yer face mom!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure your mother isnt trying to be mean just sounds like she cares about you a lot. You're lucky she even lets you get on the net because I rarely let my children. I know this sounds like a cliche but when you're older and have your own children you'll see where mom was coming from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, i know i guess i am being a bit immature, and your right, someday, i will probably understand.

(oh, and dont ask how i got on to the web to respond!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wont.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spread the fever! It sounds like you're doing a good job of it so far.

Also, depending on how old you are, that is bogus for her to not let you on Terraforums... this is basically the most benevolent website I've ever seen or been a part of.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am giving some stuff to my bio teacher. In a blatant attempt to get a higher mark!

I have had quite a few teachers who were intersted in my hobbies tho and at least a few horticulturalists at my school as well.

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should start a CP club at your school. One of your teachers or even the principal can sponsor it for you.

And a field trip Meadowview Biological Research Station in Woodford, VA might be possible.

And don't be too rough on mom. There are legitimate concerns about the Internet. Be thankful she cares and has concerns over your well-being.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.