What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my plant thread

• Thread starter corky
  • Start date
Nice darlingtonia !

cheers Maiden (come back:-() n.glabrata truncata n.burb n.flava :-D

Last edited:
I've always liked N. glabrata. Nice shots, nice pitcher.

I have seen a few unopened pitchers that were suggestive to say the least!

P. cyclosecta. is adorable though!

hehe cheers dragoness,and thanks Mark i thought the pic turned out well too,BE Maxima (was eymae) Campanulata x Robc N.Ovata D.Madagascaensissis D.Filiformis red D.Capensis red seed grown by me:smile: D.Capensis Alba Cephalotus "Hummers Giant" off President P.Cyclosecta and i hope that's a flower forming VFT Red dragon mmm sphagnum :-D

And a couple of noncp blooms .Huernia Zebrina Magniflora Stapelia Divaricata

That Huernia is awesome! Great close up shots on the other CPs too.
And that sphagnum! I wish I was that successful at growing it :)

That Huernia is awesome! Great close up shots on the other CPs too.
And that sphagnum! I wish I was that successful at growing it :)

I wish I wasn't, it keeps invading my drosera pots somehow and that can be a problem because of how short and small drosera can be

thanks Divaskid wish i could grow my nepenthes as well as you,more than willing to swap:-D Sarah are you sure its sphagnum and not normal moss,sphagnum has no roots

well it was a flower,the plant was grown from a leaf pulling by myself,and here it is another flower on the way from its sister cyclosecta and in their pot with a few esseriana

Last edited:
My cyclosecta is putting out a flower stalk now as well but yours is far ahead. 'Nicely shot. I think this is one of my favorite ping flowers.

cheers Mark,just a shame i can't get the colour right

Well its been a while since I posted any pics, first off VFT's a pot of 'dorks pink' in bloom and cephs finally putting out larger pitchers

Last edited:
Wow your vfts look amazing looks like a forrest!!

Those are great-looking Darlintonia. Any special tricks you have to get them to look so good?

Hi Mark , those darlingtonia were all in a seven inch pot last year, at the start of this year I followed Fredg's advice and potted them up in a large deep tray, its filled with only live LFS, shame I decapitated what looks like the largest pitcher:-(

All these plants must be pretty tough to put up with me:) n.truncata n.hamatan.robcantleyiin. Burbidgeae n. Ovata uppers developing n.boschiana n.ceciliae n. Campanulata x robc n. Densiflora x robc n. Sanguinea x ramispina upper

Really good-looking neps! I didn't realize that N. burbidgeae produced such attractive pitchers.

There's a reason it's referred to as one of the "painted pitcher" species...:)

Are you growing all of those Nepenthes in household conditions? Impressive either way, but more so if you answered yes.

Back