Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: my plant thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice! Did the attenboroughii come from AW?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    beautiful update

i love your singalana bush, looks so happy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks Mass and Myles,no Don the plant was off a private grower in the uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    n.glabrata has opened two pitchers,i likes em and a couple of pics of a recently opened sanguinea upper,i moved the plant in front of a window a couple of months back because the plant was far too big under the lights,it has started to enjoy the extra light (natural)and rewarded me with this upper,far bigger than any upper grown under the lights about 6.5 inches to top of lid,under the lights 3 or 4 and some ceph pitcher pullings are starting to show growth, darlingtonia and hamata just gets better a new pitcher from n.burb still on the small side but i still dig the stripes the best pic i have managed to get of my NOID pygmy dews flower

The Most Uncreative Name in the History of Ever Plant Planter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Nepenthes sanguinea goes great with the chains that it's wrapped around! It looks...deadly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Great-looking plants, Corky. You just make me want to grow N. glabrata more.
    - Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plantplanter i agree the plants seem to like and look cool with the chains,cheers mark ,glabrata pitchers are great colours,a few more pics ,starting with lueco baldwin county giant oreophila sand mountain form finally potted up my red dragon flower stalk plantlets and i think some form of spatulata venusta recovering after flowering and a small cunefolia settling in nicely some slackii i have grown from leaf pullings looking nice and dewy puchella from this years gemmea doing well hilaris ,i have dried the plant out so soil is just damp for the warmer months,the main plant looks bad but has sent up two new plantlets from the base ,this is a good thing as leaf pullings and root cuttings have failed so far this newest pitcher from n.ovata is about three times the size of any previous ,shame the lid is a bit deformed a slightly better pic of my noid pygmy flower not a cp but a stunning flower on a cactus my mum grows

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see that your D. hilaris is weathering the heat so far - and new plants are a nice bonus. My littler plants are riding out that particular storm now as well. But my D. slackii, as yours I see, are loving it.
    - Mark