Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: my plant thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking about getting one of their robcantleyi hybrids, I look forward to seeing how yours turns out! Very nice Burb and good luck with the hamata!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tom i can say that the densiflora x robcantleyi is now it has finally pitchered one of my favs,the pitcher to leaf size ratio is like nothing i have seen on any other nep i grow,only just got the campanulata x cantleyi so we will see

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have some interesting stuff.
    I'm a big fan of boschiana, even though it gets huge! I did not know it could grow to a meter wide when I got mine. But the shape and colors are too awesome to pass up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just a few pics,i am forcing this vft and sar through dormancy under t5 lights ,if anyone thinks this is a bad idea speak up madagascariensis some aliciae seedlings doing just fine regia the first time i have grown this and i got an extra little plant for free p.cyclosecta flower ceph division growing for me and a nice pitcher on the mother ceph my first year with a darlingtonia seems to of gone well any advice on dormancy is welcome flava ornata showing some nice colour as it feels winter coming on so pleased my little hamata seems to be doing well ovata popping a new one diatas chugging along and i hope a bigger cantleyi on the way singalana coming along with some bigger pitchers i hope you enjoy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well grown plants! You clearly have a handle on the growing requirements of a wide range of genera, kudos!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks paul my neps do not grow as quick as most other peoples ,as i am growing all of them as house plants with t5 lighting but they are growing and give me alot of pleasure,i am very pleased with the hamata as it has doubled in size since i got it about two months ago seems to be growing quicker than just about any other nep i have ,which is a good thing as it is probably the most expensive,i put off trying hamata because for some reason i thought i would not be able to grow it,hope i have not just cursed the little guy
    Last edited by corky; 06-22-2013 at 09:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a few recent pics AW ephippiata clone was lucky and ended up with two(tiny)plants robcantleyii looking lush and making me wait my little hamata with milk teeth vft flower stalk plantlets coming on under the flo lights and when i got my robcantleyii x campanulata i got a small basal that i removed and stuck in some sphagnum it seems to be growing(fingers crossed)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    N. robcantleyi x campanulata is going to look insane!

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast