What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

great p. kondoi and loving the robcantleyi, hope mine looks that good some day

really like the vietchii pink too

Thanks Cody. The lower bog is roughly 4'x8' and the upper one is approximately 2'x8'.

I can see it perfectly fine. There's no mistaking the hairs. Now I need to get a closer look at bongso.

I just inspected both my AW N.bongso and my BE var.robusta. Both have hairs on the leaf margins just like the N.naga.

There goes that idea.

great variety in your collection,good growing,my robcantleyii also opened a pale pitcher,it must of opened well over a month ago and is still almost green,weird

Everything looks awesome!! And aww look at my little Rob! it likes you... Im sure that pitcher will darken up alot..

Nepenthes platychila
001-5.jpg

002-1-2.jpg

Nepenthes hamiguitanensis
007-1-4.jpg

008-5.jpg

Nepenthes bongso - Gunung Merapi
003-6.jpg

004-5.jpg

Nepenthes x 'Gothica'
011-1-2.jpg

012-1-3.jpg

013-2-2.jpg

A bizarre pitcher recently put out.
014-2.jpg

015-3.jpg

That is a bizzare looking pitcher. Reminds me a little of an aristo hybrid. :) but of course I know gothica is not.

Is there some Albomarginata and Aristo in your Strange pitcher ? :p

I really like the strange strip on the top like a pitcher of N.Albo ;)

I really want to make an albomarginata x sibuyanensis hybrid now. Lucky! I can't believe you got a hammy!

Beautiful pictures; thanks for sharing!!

Such a wonderful collection! I hope I learn to art of caring for CPs as well as you have one day! :)

Very nice stuff Johnny! That N. fusca form A is very nice and interesting looking compared to the wide peristome Fusca that I grow. Can't wait to see it grow out.

Thanks Kinjie. Those N.fusca were the first Nepenthes I grew from seed. I've never seen any others called "Form A" so I assume it's just a made up name, nothing official. I'd like to pick up a flared peristome fusca soon along with one of the more slender varieties like Keith Ellisons. This "Form A" or whatever it is isn't the nicest fusca I've seen by any stretch but, since they're the result of my first attempt at growing Nepenthes from seed I'll be holding onto them. Maybe morphology will change with age......time will tell.

Back