What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Math and Plants! :-D

• Thread starter amphirion
  • Start date
Awesome youtube vids! Nice find! :)

That was pretty ridiculous!

I gotta say I feel intellectually intimidated. But very cool none-the-less. Thanks for sharing!

That's my kind of person!

Omg :lol: that is teh funnay amph. And you thought you could hide this thread from me :p

I think the first one of hers I ever saw was this one, that made me realize I realllllly should have gone through math instead of physics...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heKK95DAKms&feature=related

I'm still wanting to take topology one of these days...

Funny and informative! She has a similar thought process to me, strange. I want to listen to Tool and Messhuggah now.

Okay, so every math teacher I have ever had has failed miserably at teaching me anything. Yet, almost everything she said made sense. Odd.

Haha! I'm glad she's finally on TF, I'm a big fan of hers, she makes doodling in school fun! xD

Yay- plants and maths 8) My maths teacher plays her videos sometimes when we finish the lesson early.

Fractals and plants and the rest of nature...

Back when I was in 5th grade, while my classmates drew pictures of whatever, I was writing on the back of my notebook: 1+1 =2, 2+2=4... 1024+1024=2048....

Back