What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carn's Comix

These are actually brilliant. :awesome:

Dont know if you guys will like this, you probably wont be able to read the light handwriting either. Next time I will write in pen.

So here goes:
Comic.jpg

In the first box, Heli yells "CURLY GRANDMA HAIR?!?!?
In the second, he says, "And I thought these idiots were my friends!"
In the third, he hears a "hehe; coming from the window and ask, "Whats that sound?
In the fourth, the girls are playing pattycake and heli yells, "GET OFF MY SIDEWALK"
In the last, he says "Now I can finally get some knitting done."

How would you guys rate this?
Hilarious
Funny
A Bit Funny
Stupid

lolwut :0o:

Ohhh, heli, you just got dissed! I think...

hahahahaha heli is in denial of its awesomeness :D :p

so dam funny XD

dainty little Butch :p
P9yk2.jpg

honestly couldnt think of anything for you thez :lol:
cmSqE.jpg

rediculously photogenic amph
MaGDI.jpg

Carn.... :p
RuWcQ.jpg

pthhhh....BWAHAHA! :-)) :-))

ooooooh man..... too much. too much. XD

Hahahaha! I've been missing out! More! More!

oh jeezuz grannys got the photoshop goin between knitting projects! :boogie: :jester:

so funny it hurts

All I can say is ......:-))

my turn....

Some of my favs:
ramboyann.jpg

indyzu_crop.jpg

captcarn.jpg

jonwallace.jpg

:)

Last edited:
haha those are great Butch! :lol:

.... but wait Av .... weren't you supposed to use photoshop somewhere? Those are all just real pics ... (although I did think Yannbo's bicep veins were larger than those in your pic) :scratch:

:lol: . :-O:-O .. :-)) .. :-O:-O . :lol:

These are great Butch! I especially like Indiana Zuzana :p

not only is Butch a master grower of Heliamphora, but he's apparently a master of photoshop....

i also dont know how you did it, but you managed to turn Carn from Hispanic to Asian descent. BEHOLD THE POWER OF PHOTOSHOP! :hail: :hail: :hail:

not only is Butch a master grower of Heliamphora, but he's apparently a master of photoshop....

i also dont know how you did it, but you managed to turn Carn from Hispanic to Asian descent. BEHOLD THE POWER OF PHOTOSHOP! :hail: :hail: :hail:

What photoshop?

:p

He is a expat Colombian who migrated to Canada, and omg have you been to Niagra Falls in the last 20 yrs?.... all Canadians are turning Asian :p

Honestly, I think its his mustasche.... but me dunno

Carn, I had to crop Indiana Zuzana or she would hurt me big time :p

I have more, but by request.... they are not to become public

Hmmmmmm, I do remember seeing an old VHS tape of Sweating to the Oldies with Luca Simmons LOL

uh oh :-)). How many have you done?

Hey! I was born here in Canada :p Its amusing though, because people often ask if I'm of asian decent :0o:

Luca Simmons!? DO IT.

Back