What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yay for new plants.

Since the growth shown wasn't made in my care, thought I'd post these separately from my GH thread.

First up are my new REALLY cool D. indica plants from Kal..

IMG_0786.jpg

Some colorful new typicals. Got a couple freebies as well, but forgot to take pics of those. Also, the white stuff you see is a fungicide. These came from an outdoor grower that takes the appropriate precautions.

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

colorful new Hummer's Giant

IMG_0787.jpg

Last edited:
awesome as always

indica=cool

Got any indica tips? I just sent an SASE to get some seeds, hoping to sell the sprouts at a street fair in the summer.

Holy schnikes!

::Looks over at tray of dozens of 1 inch indica seedlings::

I'm gonna need a bigger grow rack...

Holy schnikes!

::Looks over at tray of dozens of 1 inch indica seedlings::

I'm gonna need a bigger grow rack...

yeah,... and these aren't even a year old.

OOOooooh...
Umm.. grow it like any other sundew I guess. Bright light, high humidity, in sandy peat.

and keep in mind they are annuals so save those seeds... not that it'll be a challenge since they produce so many.

D. indica is a lot bigger than I expected. If I get those seeds a lot of them will be going to Meadowview.

Don't they need to be drier than other dews?

That indica is just...I am at a loss for words :drool: Hope my seeds produce the same. Nice ceph "garden" ya got going there. :-D

That indica is just...I am at a loss for words :drool: Hope my seeds produce the same. Nice ceph "garden" ya got going there. :-D

Why thank ya mah dear. They look pretty cool in the background of the indica pic. :awesome:

Beautiful plants mass. Also..I love your pots....lowes death cubes? I was thinking of making some custom pots with acrylic and silicone. Just don't have the time to do it....but one of the projects I have been thinking of. ;)

Beautiful plants mass. Also..I love your pots....lowes death cubes? I was thinking of making some custom pots with acrylic and silicone. Just don't have the time to do it....but one of the projects I have been thinking of. ;)

They're actually collector's cubes my aunt used for her beanie baby collection. She gave me nearly 100 cubes after she gave away her stuffed animals. Same thing as a death cube though. I just drilled some holes in the bottom for drainage, and wahlah.

aaah...any idea if they could be bought online? :p That would be a lot more efficient. :) Thnx.

Wow, Mass. I didn't know indica grew that large. It's gorgeous!

Back