What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Z's random pics

A while back, I picked up two tiny cephs. Just wanted to show a before and after :). It's been fun watching them grow. These are both typicals. Also received 2 HGs around the same time, however, 1 of them didn't make it sadly. More random pics to come.

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

Time for those little guys to kick it up a notch!

More random pics!
:rookwoot:

Yay! It's good to see those growing so well.

woot woot. Now that's how ya grow a ceph out. :clap:

Since I was uploading the picture anyway, figured I'd share. N. Lowii x Truncata squat. One of my fastest growing for sure. Currently working on 2 new pitchers. The growth in size between pitchers definitely puts a smile on my face :) From most pictures I've seen of this hybrid, they all look fairly similar at this size. Wonder if it'll show off some more uniqueness as it gets larger.

DSC00898.jpg

Took a peek under the lid for the first time in a while and noticed the mucus. N. Lowii side strutting its stuff.

IMG_1524.jpg

Last edited:
Great job!

Sorry for the poor picture quality... got a bit lazy.. new work in progress.. (u. tricolor)..

IMG_1538.jpg

Nice Utric shot! The traps aren't the easiest things to photograph.

A few from the past year that I really liked...

IMG_1070-001.jpg

IMG_1071-1.jpg

First flowers had a close encounter of the burning light kind and that was all she wrote. Keeping a closer eye on things this time.

PuchelleFlower2-001.jpg

PuchelleFlower1-001.jpg

And while I'm on the subject of flowers, an amaryllis in bloom.
IMG_1544.jpg

Last edited:
Still want that lowii x truncata. :drool:

Is that a Heliamphora flower? Sweet!

guessing pulchella....

Yes, it is puchelle. One of the easiest helis to grow from what I have seen.

updated flower pic
IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

and a random one from what has been an ever blooming ping for the past few months
IMG_1667.jpg

H. pulchella flower deciding to put out an extra petal..

DSC00987.jpg

wow that is an amazing heliamphora!

wow! Amazing pictures! What is that first one?

Back