What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The time has come, Round 2

Well just like my other thread on my son, this one is for my daughter, we are about to head to the hospital in a few minutes, and I'm insanely nervous and excited at the same time... No more or less than the last time just as much :) soon we will be welcoming Baby Natalie into the family :) and our hands will be even more full haha.
Will update as often as possible.

Congrats! Good choice on the name, by the way. LOL.

Good luck!

I don't get why people don't throw their children birthday parties when they're born... It's their literal birthday. ???

Congratulations! Best of luck, can't wait for an update!

congrats you guys! :)

congrats Kris! wishing you guys the best with the newest addition to your family!

Congrats! Hope all is well buddy..

More of Kris's seed is germinating! :-D

'grats, round two!

Congratulations, SirKristoff! 'Hope everything went smoothly and looking forward to pics!

Congrats with the new addition to your family!!

Unfortunately no baby just yet, we called ahead to the family birth center like we were supposed to but they told us to wait a bit longer before we came in, until contractions were about 5 minutes apart and then call back when they were, so we waited and called back, then they told us to wait a bit longer Yada Yada so finally just went in, and they sent us home because she was not far enough dilated... *shrug* just a waiting game now.

Better get caught up on your sleep while you can.

Good luck!

I don't get why people don't throw their children birthday parties when they're born... It's their literal birthday. ???

That's a seriously good idea....

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Congrats! Hope all goes well!

Wow talk about a roller coaster week, in and out of the hospital... But now we are finally in the hospital and will not be leaving without our daughter!!! Will post and update as I can....
Hopefully the next update will have photos of our baby girl :)

Ah, these are the events in life that provide us with gray hair
(or no hair for that matter!)
yet memorable to the end at least!
:)
Hope all goes well...

She's here :)
Name is Natalie
Born: 10:21AM PST
Weight: 8.7 lbs
Length: 19.5 inches

Wow that was fast! congrats Kris!

Congratulations! She's pretty big!