Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thagirion's Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, I'm the same way but only with my own stuff. When I have to do something for someone else I tend to finish way ahead of schedule.

Thanks Bluemax. Yep, my avatar is of my own character. I'm glad you like them. I love working with these guys.
    A few more for today.

Owen drowning. The more I love a character the worse their life tends to get. I love placing them in bad situations. Sometimes I come up with scenes that don't fit my main story but are fun to imagine. Like this one. I imagine that Owen was on a large ship. He must have said something to piss someone off and was tossed over board into the cold north Atlantic. Very bad move. How he gets out of this I still haven't figured out but it's one of those things I enjoy replaying over and over in my mind.

Thagirion over seeing from the peak of a spire. Thought I'd share this one so you guys could see him from the back.

This is a scene from an alternate story I wrote. Cope has leaped out of his flying car and coming down fast on his enemy. Most likely Owen. Cope is fun because he's got the coolest stuff. He's got his jet shoes, a death ray, and a flying car to name a few.

This is one of my favorite and newer drawings. Solan the vice president of Flare Enterprise working diligently away at his desk. He misses the old days of being a sun god and keeps old representations of himself around from by gone eras. I actually wanted to fill his office with lots of statues but I only mangaged three as it was a lot of work with the detail I had already put into everything else. So it's almost how I imagine his room.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you using with photoshop to color these, stylus?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have only been using a tablet for about a year now. I'm mostly a mouse artist since I started that way years ago. I'm still not totally used to my tablet so I now make these with a combination of both. I mostly use the tablet when I'm zoomed in very close for tight details like on eyes. I have a Wacom Intuios 4.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thagirion View Post
    I have a Wacom Intuios 4.
    There's the answer I was looking for. Very nice.. I miss the Wacom days of college.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe, well I really don't use it that much. I'd say my newest stuff is 90% mouse work still. If my budgies flew off with my tablet I wouldn't be lost, just slightly annoyed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very impressed ,you got talent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Corky. Glad you like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, got a few more to share. Again old mixed with new.

One of my earliest drawings of Sorath the sun god with his sun staff.

The Sorrion Song. This small version dosn't do justice to the details of the full sized version. Sorath and Thagirion singing together. What do they sound like? If you've heard Graveworms's song Abhorrence Thagirion is the high vocals (black metal) while Sorath would be the low vocals (death metal) and they don't just sing like that, that is how they sound when they speak.

Sorath Sacrifice. A link because of blood. It's cartoon blood but I don't think it's allowed here. It's not bad though. An Aztec priest makes a heart sacrifice for the sun god. This was what I drew for a Valentine's in 2006 for my friends.

Destina Gomez at the City of Gold. Destina Gomez was a Conquistador from the 1500's. Her powers are electricity and wind. Very helpful on sailing ships. This particular temple belongs to Sorath as you see his sun symbol at the top of it.

Sorath and the Solar Flare. I just realized this set I posted is pretty much all about Sorath. Hehe, it wasn't meant on purpose but kind of worked out that way. I was very pleased with how this one turned out. You don't want to make him angry. This is one of his powers. I'm not sure if he's doing this on the sun or if he's called these powers forth on Earth against an enemy. Either way it's a devistating attack.
    Enjoy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast