Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thagirion's Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Thagirion's Art

I love to draw and have been doing so since I was able to pick up a pencil. I have a story I have been working on and wanted to share with you some of my drawings I have made over the last few months. I hope you will like them. I draw these on paper with a mechanical pencil, then I scan them and ink them in Illustrator then color them in photoshop.

Meet Sorath and Thagirion. Thagirion is the black skeletal demon and creator of all in my little universe. Sorath is the more colorful metal faced demon and the sun god. Sorath is Thagirion's second in command. They are not enemies and in this scene this is a sparring match to prepare them for a battle. My art and my storyline is very much inspired by my favorite style of music: true metal. It's quite obvious in this piece.

And here they are in human form. I actually enjoy using them more as humans than in their demon forms. Sorath is Solan Rah and he's more than happy to drive around his master Davon Ember Flare.

This is Prof. Jonathan Cope. He's the only good character in my universe. He's a brilliant young man but rather insecure and clumsy. He's in trouble with the dean of his college because he's likely destroyed something while making demonstrations to his class. He also has a speech impediment that causes him to stutter and doesn't help with his unsuredness. To make things worse he's got a life long rival that hates him and he keeps running into.

And said rival. This is Dr. Owen Marsh. He met Cope back in elementary school. Cope offered him friendship but Owen hated him from the start and they've been enemies ever since. Owen is also a genius and only a year younger than Cope. He's very out going and arrogant but unlike most jerks can back up everything he says. He had an accident that caused him to get his fire hair that he can not put out. He hates having it though it does not hurt him but to make things worth Thagirion thinks it's his fire and that Owen stole it from him. He wants Owen dead for it so Owen's always having to watch his back.

That's it for now. If you guys are interested I shall post more. I've got some art in the works at the moment but I'm very slow to turn out any finished products like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow these are good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I enjoy making these.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great amount of detail in the first one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool artwork. The time & effort you put into these is really evident - wow!

It's cool that you've created your own 'universe' for these characters. Too bad that you only have the one good guy ...
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wireman, thank you. I do my best to pay attention to details. Thagirion himself is very detailed and difficult. Because of that even though he's one of my favorite characters I rarely draw him. I'm hoping to change that this year.

RL7836, thank you very much. I have lots of ideas and have devopled their characters and backgrounds over the years. Hehe, well my story is about villains, but I like Cope a lot so I draw him quite often in several different situations. Luckily he's also one of my easiest characters to draw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since some of you enjoyed these I'll post a few more today. I'm mixing in my older with my newer pieces so the quality may not be as good in the older ones.

Jerone Thanatos. Prefers to be called just Mr. Thanatos or by his last name. Arms dealer and owner of Thanatos Industries a world wide corporation. Owen Marsh works for him as his lead scientist in R&D. Cope joined the team later on much to his dismay to find out Owen is his indirect boss. Thanatos is my only normal human in that he has no special powers or isn't a genius. He's got great survival and business instincts though and he's excellent with any firearm.

An older drawing but still one of my faves. The company party. Thanatos Industries partnered up with Flare Enterprise. Both are out to eventually back stab each other. But at the moment Davon's got his eyes on Owen's fire.

Nerd fight. Eventually Thanatos had to place these two in separate buildings because they just could not get along. Mostly it was Owen starting stuff with Cope. He needs both of them so he put up with their fighting as long as he could. This is before Owen got his fire.

This is one of my faves. It's called Run From You. Owen flees from the spiritual representation of Thagirion. This is mostly in his mind and Owen has run out of places to hide in the city. It's as if Thagirion is saying, "You have no where to go and you shall not return".

Thanks for looking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, I like Thagirion, he's neat looking in demon form.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast