Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I <3 usps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I <3 usps

It wasn't just plants that arrived quickly and healthily for affordable flat rate shipping, but fragile (officially labeled on the box) chicken eggs that shipped from Virginia to California through USPS. The eggs arrived within the week of being shipped and 4/9 of the eggs eventually hatched; the chicks did not exhibit any external abnormalities.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used USPS so much that the few times they messed up is a throw-away count versus the amount of times they did it right and on time. All my plants have come USPS to my knowledge and I wouldn't say any of them have been hurt due to USPS handling/shipping practices.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I have had mostly good experiences with USPS. I find it to be a government service that I would not want to see cut...
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait wait wait... You can order CHICKENS on the internet? Which website did you buy these from? I wonder if they have ducks...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Wait wait wait... You can order CHICKENS on the internet? Which website did you buy these from? I wonder if they have ducks...
    It's the new 'thing' apparently to live in the suburbs and have chickens (I don't live in the suburbs so I'm not sure personally) says the internet last year, so a bunch of chicken-egg selling places have popped up online. If you google-search, you can find tons: http://www.google.com/search?q=buy+c...ient=firefox-a

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I see chickens, eggs ducks, and other birds come through all the time. Insects, reptiles, and amphibians are also frequent fliers, I have shipped hundreds of frogs out via Express mail.

does this rag smell like chloroform to you? boxofrain's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexenthes View Post
    Yeah I have had mostly good experiences with USPS. I find it to be a government service that I would not want to see cut...
    overwhelmingly popular misconception....USPS is a private entity.
    "the memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast