What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heaters & Swamp Coolers

Does that first cooler look good to you more experienced folks? I would prefer to order tonight so it can be shipped tomorrow and I can work on it over the weekend. :)

I need to order some 50% shadecloth online along with the heater/swamp cooler. Good to know that will also cool of the greenhouse. Is it okay to put it on the inside of the greenhouse rather than the outside? That way it wouldn't blow off. :p

you can put it on the inside, but it works better when put on the outside as it keeps the light from entering the glass/plastic in the first place, thus reducing warming from the greenhouse effect. If it's on the inside light is still entering through the greenhouse material and causing more warming; so while it would still help a lot, it may not help as much

The shade cloth is all set. I decided to put it on the outside anyways, I realized I would have had to taken the shelves out to put it in the inside. Thanks!

Back