Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thag's CP videos

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    too bad I can't watch videos on the crappy computer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heh, I also have a youtube channel. I dont have any cp videos but mostly gaming vids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha Thag, my mental image of you was you were a guy lol.

Very nice though, so many truncatas. Your titan is certainly growing faster than mine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehehe, yeah I'm used to that, sss. And I don't mind. People assume that about me and I usually don't bother telling unless I'm asked. When I listen to my videos I think that sometimes my voice can sound like a young boy's. Also, I just have never liked or done girl stuff. Most of my friends are guys because of my interestes.

Yeah, I've gone truncata crazy. That pitcher of the titan opened kind of deformed but it's got a new one coming in that should be normal. I was suprised it's bigger than my flava. Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

Mass, yeah, that sucks. There are lots of fun videos out there to watch.

Heli, stop by my channel anyway. You should make some CP videos. I play games too. I have a few videos up of Saints Row 2 and Fallout 3 for Xbox. I have footage recored for Skyrim but haven't put it up. I've been lazy. Right now I'm playing Mass Effect 3. I love games I can create my own characters and I usually play as Owen, Cope or Thagirion. Hey if you're interested I'll post some of my character screen caps to my art thread.

Hehe, there I go again, see what I mean, sss?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe sure I'll go check your account out. This is the link to mine, I'll try putting up a cp vid soon http://www.youtube.com/user/sailman10?feature=guide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I checked yours out too.
    Ok so here's my update for this month. I think it will be easier for me to make updates at the start of the month and easier to remember. Not too many new things because it's so recent with the other one. Main things are I show my new T5 light on my window and the fans set up in my little tank. I'd love advice on the fans and the mist problem I'm having. And stay tuned for the hidden ending.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May 2012 update.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the videos! Everything looks like it's doing well. I'm interested to see how your HL's work out. I'm moving to Florida sometime 2013, and going to have to re-learn how to grow everything I've got. I'm a little nervous about my HL species. I've only got a few, but I have no clue what I'm going to do with them. I've got a system set up here, that's going to totally have to change. I have mostly LL species though, can you grow them outside most of the year under the shade cloth?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast