What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy ZombieJesus Day!

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the bunny brought you something good.

"Is that chocolate.. or poop? *tastes it* It's chocolate!"
"What if that had been poop?"

egg-on-the-white-background.jpg

egg

As zombies rise, rabbit-bird hybrids fly through the skies.

Funny story... when I was in 8th grade, my friend and I noticed a few colorful, plastic eggs poking out from under my fence. Peeking over the fence, we realized that some proactive neighbors were setting up for an easter egg hunt. Well, as adolescents with nothing to do, we thought it would be funny to take out the candy and chocolate found inside the eggs, and replace it with whatever we could find around the house. In the end, we filled half a dozen eggs with either dog poo, vegetable oil, chocolate syrup, or salt.

A few hours later, to our surprise, we had an angry mother in a pink bunny suit banging on our backdoor, yelling at my brother about trying to poison the neighborhood children. One of the less rational periods of my life, but a funny story, nonetheless.

non of that is poisonous , why did they not use real eggs afraid the kids might get healthy

Funny story... when I was in 8th grade, my friend and I noticed a few colorful, plastic eggs poking out from under my fence. Peeking over the fence, we realized that some proactive neighbors were setting up for an easter egg hunt. Well, as adolescents with nothing to do, we thought it would be funny to take out the candy and chocolate found inside the eggs, and replace it with whatever we could find around the house. In the end, we filled half a dozen eggs with either dog poo, vegetable oil, chocolate syrup, or salt.

A few hours later, to our surprise, we had an angry mother in a pink bunny suit banging on our backdoor, yelling at my brother about trying to poison the neighborhood children. One of the less rational periods of my life, but a funny story, nonetheless.

I'll be honest, I fell out of my chair laughing. :-))

It's already been brought to my attention that "people" have taken offense to my thread title.

I'm not making fun. It's my religion as well..

But if you've ever seen my face, you'd realize Jesus has a sense of humor too. ;)
I even wished him a Happy ZombieDay in my morning prayer.
So lighten up..

Its funny how easily people get offended over things like these. I am not religious at all but even if I was I would still find this to be funny.

Oh man I love the title :) very surprised not to see any angry posts here yet.

As a zombie, I find this post highly offensive.

:lol:

JUST DON'T FORGET!!

#1 – Cardio
#2 – The Double Tap
#3 – Beware of Bathrooms
#4 – Seatbelts
#17 – Don’t Be A Hero
#18 – Limber Up
#22 – When In Doubt, Know Your Way Out
#31 – Check The Back Seat
#32 – Enjoy The Little Things

dont forget the twinkies.

That fits into rule #32 ;)

Ever wonder why the Easter Bunny hides the eggs??

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
He doesn't want anyone to know he's been mess'n around with a chicken :0o::0o::-))

As an avid reader of C&H, I approve this.

I heart Calvin & Hobbes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back