Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy ZombieJesus Day!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy ZombieJesus Day!

Hope the bunny brought you something good.

"Is that chocolate.. or poop? *tastes it* It's chocolate!"
    "What if that had been poop?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

egg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As zombies rise, rabbit-bird hybrids fly through the skies.
    <Av8tor1> as big as peat is, the bear runs not him

Big Boss, Founder, and Major Cheese of the Canadian Association for the Cultivation of Carnivorous Plants... Ask if you want to join, I'm the only member...

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny story... when I was in 8th grade, my friend and I noticed a few colorful, plastic eggs poking out from under my fence. Peeking over the fence, we realized that some proactive neighbors were setting up for an easter egg hunt. Well, as adolescents with nothing to do, we thought it would be funny to take out the candy and chocolate found inside the eggs, and replace it with whatever we could find around the house. In the end, we filled half a dozen eggs with either dog poo, vegetable oil, chocolate syrup, or salt.

A few hours later, to our surprise, we had an angry mother in a pink bunny suit banging on our backdoor, yelling at my brother about trying to poison the neighborhood children. One of the less rational periods of my life, but a funny story, nonetheless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    non of that is poisonous , why did they not use real eggs afraid the kids might get healthy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mato77429 View Post
    Funny story... when I was in 8th grade, my friend and I noticed a few colorful, plastic eggs poking out from under my fence. Peeking over the fence, we realized that some proactive neighbors were setting up for an easter egg hunt. Well, as adolescents with nothing to do, we thought it would be funny to take out the candy and chocolate found inside the eggs, and replace it with whatever we could find around the house. In the end, we filled half a dozen eggs with either dog poo, vegetable oil, chocolate syrup, or salt.

A few hours later, to our surprise, we had an angry mother in a pink bunny suit banging on our backdoor, yelling at my brother about trying to poison the neighborhood children. One of the less rational periods of my life, but a funny story, nonetheless.
    I'll be honest, I fell out of my chair laughing.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ---- Albert Einstein
    Food is a important part of a balanced diet.
    My small grow list

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's already been brought to my attention that "people" have taken offense to my thread title.

I'm not making fun. It's my religion as well..

But if you've ever seen my face, you'd realize Jesus has a sense of humor too.
    I even wished him a Happy ZombieDay in my morning prayer.
    So lighten up..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its funny how easily people get offended over things like these. I am not religious at all but even if I was I would still find this to be funny.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast