What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T. Marie's plant thread

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
I will start my granddaughter's plant thread so we can all follow the progress of T. Marie and her bog garden growing up together.

T. Marie at 3 months of age picking out her first carnivore for her bog garden currently under construction at grandma's house. Her seeds have not germinated yet, so have to plant something so she does not lose interest. So far, she has S. Bug Pipes and S. purpurea venosa donated by some generous TF members and various sarr and sundew seeds germinating and, of course, whatever she wants of grandmas can be moved to her bog. So what do ya all think, does she look like a budding CP grower to you?

Tempewithherfirstcarnivors.jpg
[/IMG]

Aww!! She is super cute!!

And I must say that I am jealous of her purps right there!

Aww that's adorable!

AWWW!! I'm not sure what's cuter. Love this idea..

Very cute, DJ. Already wearing floral prints.. all she needs now is a big, wicker gardening hat.

T. Marie very serious picking out what plants to steal from grandma's bog and put into her own

IMG_1356x1.jpg
[/IMG]

Meditation on it...

IMG_1354x2.jpg
[/IMG]

Got it, they all be mine

IMG_1353x1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Aww lol thats awsome!!! Future Cper there ;)

Nice [huge] minibog!

Your peat's cracking though... time for a water?

Nice [huge] minibog!

Your peat's cracking though... time for a water?

Naw, not dry, just the natural breaks in the sections that helps to water thoroughly.

'Like'

Back