What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow it's been 10 years...

Today is my 10 year anniversary as a member here at TerraForums. I have really enjoyed my time spent here, and all the wonderful people I have had the chance to meet. I definitely go through phases when I'm more or less active here but I always find myself coming back for all the great insight on carnivorous plants.

Talk to you all later,
-Jeremiah-

Thank you Jeremiah for staying with us aswell, and gracing us with your knowledge and stunning plants that inspire us all. To another 10 ;)

Time flies doesn't it? And how you've grown in those 10 years as well as your collection and knowledge.

I always look forward to seeing your posts.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you personally on your quick trip to SoCal a few years back but hopefully you'll swing back this way sometime and there are always the ICPS conferences.

Here's to another few decades!

Congrats Jeremiah. . . in those ten years you have definitely made quite a name for yourself in the hobby.

:bigthumpup:

Congrats! Your plants certainly show 10 years of work ;).

Thanks for inspiring us with your plants.

*like*

Congrats on the 10 years!You all ways share information,awesome photos and your a great person to trade plants with! I haven't met you in person but I consider you a friend!

Thank you for all that you bring to the community.

Back