What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated forum

I can pretty much live with it as it is now :-D

That's way better. At least I don't feel bordered by blackness and like I'm in a tunnel. I don't mind the dark header and footer. It's not in my way when I'm reading or typing. Thanks. I have it set back to the green now.

It's just human nature to not like some change. If Andrew left it as it was as of last night I bet people would have stopped complaining. Until the next major upgrade that has different style sheets - then you'd start hearing complaints: "I liked the black borders better..." :crazy:

Well, I did like the black borders better. This just doesn't look right.

Maybe there should be a Terraforums design contest with small entrance fee going to Terraforums. Contestants could make their designs on external free forum providers and give the links to judges for judging. Winner has his/her design used by Terraforums. Just a suggestion... Contestants should probably have to agree to a copyright compliance thing...winning design(s) belong to Terraforums...

I hate that new wink emote. But not as much as the new roll eyes emote. My two most used emotes, other than :awesome:

Today while accessing the forum from the main entry point (http://www.terraforums.com/forums/index.php) I get this message:

<form method="post" action="login.php?do=login"> vBulletin Message

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /homepages/4/d218972017/htdocs/terraforums/forums/index.php(1) : eval()'d code
Line: 7

Terra Forums Carnivorous Plant Discussions

</form>

I'm also getting a malicious website warning from Avast to various urls. Looks like these mal urls are getting injected somewhere.

^ I've also heard of several other cases dealing with this "cookie message" recently today.

Today while accessing the forum from the main entry point (http://www.terraforums.com/forums/index.php) I get this message:

I'm also getting a malicious website warning from Avast to various urls. Looks like these mal urls are getting injected somewhere.

same exact thing for me starting around 1pm eastern time. really hope it gets resolved cuz the site is a pain in the butt to access at the main page :(

When accessing from my phone and I'm going between pages, I get a weird error. Something about something being invalid. Like "Something something something blah blah invalid."

I could not access the main page at school, gave me a virus warning...

I could not access the main page at school, gave me a virus warning...

I've only accessed it at home computers and on my phone... Never anything else. So maybe my computers don't have those virus protection shizzlets.

Today while accessing the forum from the main entry point (http://www.terraforums.com/forums/index.php) I get this message...
Ditto - had a heck of a time finding a way in to the site. This 'weirdness' with accessing TF, along with CPUK falling off the face of the earth and random glitches loading other sites (gmail, yahoo, etc) had me running more virus scans & checking for software updates - more than I ever have .... let it end!!

From what I gather there's been a wave of hacking going on. Appears to be SQL exploits and ways to access the admin.cp with many versions of vBulletin.

I got a note from Andy Collins (Admin of CPUK Forum):
"It's the host fault, they are trying to fix it. I can't do anything. If they can't fix it don't know what will happen."

"It's the host fault, they are trying to fix it. I can't do anything. If they can't fix it don't know what will happen."
At 1:43 - I received the following from Andy:
"Sorry about the downtime. Problem now fixed by the host and hope it's for good."

None of the various scans (Avira, Malwarebytes, etc) have found any bad guys in my system. I hope they hurry up & fix the internet :-O - even weather.com was a bit weird for a while this am ... :0o: :crazy:

CPUK Forum is now back up. It was a host problem, which has now been resolved.

None of the various scans (Avira, Malwarebytes, etc) have found any bad guys in my system.
I run Linux... now where's the smug smiley :D

From what I gather there's been a wave of hacking going on. Appears to be SQL exploits and ways to access the admin.cp with many versions of vBulletin.

We're under attack!? :0o:

It says, "Invalid argument supplied for foreach ()"

Back