What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated forum

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Sorry for the delay! The upgrade went fast, but there were so many things in the database and indexes that needed to be updated... It took over 9 hours just to rebuild the search indexes for the new forum format! I had no idea... Anyway, here they are, likely imperfect but I will continue to work on them as time goes by. So if you get an error a couple times then it stops it is probably me changing something.... Features may popup and or go away while I check their settings.

If you see something that's wrong, please post. If there is a setting that you think is wrong, please post. Etc etc. :p The skin will also get worked on, I grabbed this one just so we were not on the default blue ugly thing....

Thanks everyone!
Andrew

Everyone please remember to hold CTRL and SHIFT and press R to load up the new terraforums files!

I can't find the chatbox... :spazz:

back in business! :banana2:

...chat box is almost here :p It's the first thing I'm putting back. I really wanted to get the forum open for you all so it's really rough right now. ha

Yay! It's back! I was staring to get worried

Indeed! I would die without TF!

*Hyperbole*

...chat box is almost here :p It's the first thing I'm putting back. I really wanted to get the forum open for you all so it's really rough right now. ha

Awesome! And yeah, the forum is a bit more valuable than the chatbox lol... However, the chat box is one of the better features of the site. Really enjoy it. :)

I love the new layout. I thought it wouldn't be as good, but it's not unappealing. The TF Banner at the top of the homepage isn't working though...

Looking good!

I like it! Thanks for the update!

Glad it's back. Yeah got to get used to the new navigation. I like these colors except for the black background and the new big envelope icons are odd. I like the way our avatars and posts look now. More organized.

Cool, it's back on, new and improved. Saved my weekend :-D

How come we can't send private messages or use /me coding in the chatbox?

Last edited:
I like the layout of the old one but I can easily get used to this one :)

Are you going to bring back the old graphics/colors? I thought the old forum looked quite nice, especially the green VFT logo.

"Video Game Forums, Forums for Mature Gamers" :jester:

Last edited:
chat not working on my mobile (ipod touch, IOS 5 probably safari browser). It is using an easier to read layout on the mobile

yes, it uses a mobile version, see if you can change it on the lower left of the forum when viewing it from mobile

Using the full site is slow. How do I get back to the mobile version? ???

I'm not having any troubles now. But I'm viewing with the default colors because I can't stand the black background. The green is great just doesn't go with black. Would be nice to have several color layouts to choose from so there would be a preference for all.

Looks fine to me, certainly easier on my eyes than the old one. I even zoomed the text down from 120% to 110%. Now if people would stop using large bold fonts in the chatbox everything will be ok.

PS: you can use the default VB4 color scheme.

Back