What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iwest's Photo Thread

I'm digging those N.spectabilis's do you know what their origin is?

Thanks guys! I agree, that sarr is a beautiful plant. I have to see how it matures, but it is certainly a plant I have considered potentially registering as a cultivar.

I appreciate the ID, hcarlton, I think you're right. I received it as an unknown LL nep from a giveaway on this forum maybe 2 years ago, so it's nice to finally know what it is.

Red Lowii, both my spectabilis plants are seed grown, the first one pictured is from Pangulubao and the second from an unknown locality. Other than that, I can't really give you much more info. I received them in either trades or purchases, so I'm not entirely sure what vendor/grower the seed originated from...

Great plants! I really love the S. 'Lady Bug' x flava var. rubricorpora, what a neat cross! Will have to keep an eye out for that one. :)

Back