What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Blank Canvas

Finally got the first round of mowing done. Need to go back over it with a new blade on the rider, but other than that here's a look of what we're working with (CODY!!).
Think I did a thread like this last year, but figure I'd start another this year for public opinion and bog/GH thoughts.

Mah house on the hill..

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

Figure the bog can go in where the grow table is at. Think that leaves plenty of room for a GH between there and where I'm standing.

IMG_2098.jpg

Aiden wandering into our side yard.

IMG_2099.jpg

Just to break out in dance..

IMG_2103.jpg

Lookin good!! Lots o potential there!!!

Very cool yard.. you have a ton of potential there.

Very nice yard - I think that the bog will do amazing in that sunlight.

Thanks guys. This place is heaven after living in big cities for the past 20 years.
Just need to spruce it up with some outdoor CP stuff and it'll be just right.
Makes me smile knowing I own a piece of Michigan though. I love it here..

Thanks guys. This place is heaven after living in big cities for the past 20 years.
Just need to spruce it up with some outdoor CP stuff and it'll be just right.
Makes me smile knowing I own a piece of Michigan though. I love it here..

I'm jeleous!! lol It's very beautiful there!

Awww Aiden is so cute!! I think a bog and GH will look so awesome out there! I most humbly beg for pics and updates, lots, loads, CONSTANT :-D

evrything grows like weeds this time of year eh Mass?
Looks like you have a handful there, just beautiful.
BTW, you better be good friends with that son of yours...another year and he'll be as tall as you! ( you must still be feeding him)

Thanks everyone. We like it.. just needs that CP touch to make it home, ya know?

Tell me about it Larry. Not sure what is growing faster.. the yard, or the boy.

My god that kid is cute! I want your yard, so jealous. I would have like several bogs out there. Looks like a wonderful spot for a bog and GH.

I would die for property that large. Short of the reptile house, I would get a house boat and turn it all into wetlands.:banana2:

i mowed the lawn once and it was all crooked like that. turns out the back tire was flat.. might look into that :p

i mowed the lawn once and it was all crooked like that. turns out the back tire was flat.. might look into that :p

The blade is bent.. that's all.
Need to replace it come payday.

Can't wait to see what you can do with that yard mass...definitely a lot of potential!

Can't wait to see what you can do with that yard mass...definitely a lot of potential!

Can't do anything without some help buddy. My pathetic crippled legs can't handle the labor.

Backhoe. Wish I lived close, I'd build ya a bog.

did... did you just call me a.. backhoe?

Oh snap mass! Your area looks really squatchy!

Oh snap mass! Your area looks really squatchy!

Can we get a ruling on this squatchy business? Is it a real thing?
Is that like, squishy.. but different? ???

Back