Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarracenia purpurea in nature!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry

The canadian gov (stephen harper) protect this kind of lands.... Normally.
    I dont know whats going on there. The bog in question is in the blainville town, and the city want another big road(echangeur in french). And the city of blainville will build a entire industrial and commercial area right on the site.
    Some ecological groups and ppl (like me) are very disapointed about the gov decision (or inaction).

Maiden

(Sorry for my bad english, i learning right now)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your English is great! no need to apologize. I wish I could speak another language half as well as you

and thats a shame.. once these places are paved over, it will never have a chance to go back to what it once was. forever a lost world

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am torn many times when it comes to wild caught or harvested life. Nature should stay with its mother, but when the mother is being destroyed---KILLED---the children must survive one way or the other, whether that be divine intervention or the hand of a Maiden. The collector was once the Devil, now are we possibly the savior. With all of this said, I still do not know if it is a good idea.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand the need for speed in this case but I would recommend contacting the property owners and asking to salvage plants on land that is to be developed. They might be happy to grant permission. I wish you success, Maiden.
    - Mark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12