User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 11

Thread: field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting

  1. #1
    does this rag smell like chloroform to you? boxofrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brookings, Or. USA
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting

    still cant seem to get the pics I rotated to stay rotated!
    Picasa sucks with me driving it!
    anyway, all photos taken within 50' of roadway.

    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0057-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0105-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0109-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0114-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0118-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0120-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0123-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0124-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0126-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0129-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0133-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0134-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0135-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0103-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0102-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0063-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0067-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0064-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0082-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0085-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0090-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0091-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0093-jpg
    field trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0094-jpgfield trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0097-jpgfield trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0100-jpgfield trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0098-jpgfield trip 6-2-12 drive by shooting-imgp0136-jpg
    "the memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime"

  2. #2
    Class 5 Nepenthes hoarder lance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow very cool what big pitchers!! Thanks for sharing!!


    In addition to growing plants, I design and build RC planes powered by Tesla batteries. Check out my progress at www.chargedplanes.com

  3. #3
    MICKEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    EUGENE/SPRINGFIELD,OREGON
    Posts
    811
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice photos of very nice plants were where they i want to go see them

  4. #4
    RL7836's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!! I especially liked the flower pics - like the white lady slipper orchid - beautiful!

    How far from your place did you have to travel to see of these?
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

    *** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

  5. #5
    scottychaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Western New York, USA
    Posts
    2,970
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice pics!
    I bet I know what is happening with the rotating..
    many image viewers (I use Irfanview) can "read" the metadata on a photo, they know if the photo was taken vertically or horizontally,
    they will *display* the vertical photos vertically, so to you, they look "rotated" and they appear "right side up"..
    but! they havent been rotated in reality..they are only displayed rotated, for your benefit..
    so you might think "those are already rotated"..upload them, then discover they aren't rotated afterall..

    Or..picasa might also be "automatically rotating" them for you..
    So when you are in picasa, they appear rotated..(but again, they arent in reality)
    then when you post them to a forum, like here, they appear the way they really are..not rotated..
    So, even if they look rotated in picasa, you still have to manually rotate them..because they arent rotated in reality!
    even though they look like they are..

    Scot

  6. #6
    does this rag smell like chloroform to you? boxofrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brookings, Or. USA
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MICKEY View Post
    very nice photos of very nice plants were where they i want to go see them
    all photos are in the ditch along forest service road #220 in Curry County Or. Maybe 1 mile from the Ca. border. This is within the Smith River drainage.
    Any time you are in this neck of the woods, we can spend a day seeing many sites like this.
    "the memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime"

  7. #7
    does this rag smell like chloroform to you? boxofrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brookings, Or. USA
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RL7836 View Post
    Wow!! I especially liked the flower pics - like the white lady slipper orchid - beautiful!

    How far from your place did you have to travel to see of these?
    Hey Ron!,
    There are at least 4 native orchids we found, maybe more, as I can't identify some of the plants seen.
    This is only about 12 miles from the Coast, but it takes about an hour to drive it safely.
    "the memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime"

  8. #8
    does this rag smell like chloroform to you? boxofrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brookings, Or. USA
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottychaos View Post
    Nice pics!
    I bet I know what is happening with the rotating..
    many image viewers (I use Irfanview) can "read" the metadata on a photo, they know if the photo was taken vertically or horizontally,
    they will *display* the vertical photos vertically, so to you, they look "rotated" and they appear "right side up"..
    but! they havent been rotated in reality..they are only displayed rotated, for your benefit..
    so you might think "those are already rotated"..upload them, then discover they aren't rotated afterall..




    Or..picasa might also be "automatically rotating" them for you..
    So when you are in picasa, they appear rotated..(but again, they arent in reality)
    then when you post them to a forum, like here, they appear the way they really are..not rotated..
    So, even if they look rotated in picasa, you still have to manually rotate them..because they arent rotated in reality!
    even though they look like they are..

    Scot

    so when you stop by....you can give me a hands on tutoring?
    "the memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •