What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Tamlin!

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Tamlin old buddy, I know you're going through the most trying times of your life but your friends and family think and care about you. And even though you can't be with us for now here is wishing you a Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, Tamlin. Although I didn't really know you, I've heard nothing but praise for your lighthearted generosity towards this small community. Hopefully these draconian laws that perpetuate your unfreedom won't hold in court.

For anyone interested, you can join William Tamlin's support page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-William-Tamlin-Dawnstar/223980544300164

Happy birthday old school..
Hope all is well.

Happy B-day Tamlin!

Happy birthday Tamlin! Wishing you the best.

Happy Birthday, Tamlin. Though I haven't been here long enough to know you directly your aura remains here at TF. I gather that I have you partially to thank for the friendly and generous community I found here. 'Hope it's a good day and a better year!

Happy Birthday William!

Happy Birthday! Although I never got to met you, I have seen the many wonderful things that people think of you on this forum. I want to thank you for making this community very kind and generous (especially with those Tamlin based giveaways every now and then).

Happy Birthday Tamlin!

Happy Birthday!!

your friends and family think and care about you.
Aye, and people you've never even met, too. You're a shining example of what this community thrives on and we all owe you our thanks. While I never had the pleasure of meeting you, I'm deeply sorry for what you're going through and can only hope someone, somewhere in a position of power has the ability to see who you are and not one single thing you've done. It's an absolute shame that you've been trapped by a society that sees one (supposed) flaw and damns you for it rather than appreciating you for everything else you are.

Happy birthday, Tamlin. May you see better days soon.

May the Tamlin effect continue to spread!

I have never met you, but I give you respect for what you did for this community.

Hey man, a very Happy Birthday ! I hope your well. Know you have made a lasting impression here abouts.
Chris

I'm always running late because I don't get to visit the board as much as I'd like but I thought it was especially important to chime in on this one anyway. I never got to meet you but judging from the love and support from so many great people here I believe that I would certainly be richer for knowing you so I promise to write asap. I hope your birthday was wonderful and keep your chin up!

I just have to say - you folks are the best. He really misses this community. Perhaps someday he will be able to let you know how much you mean to him himself.
Thanks for everything! - you know who you are - beautiful postcards from Germany, supportive letters from South Africa, Australia, Singapore, Brasil, New Zealand... I will stop now for fear of leaving someone out.
You have all brought a ray of sunshine to our grey corner of this universe.
His other half,
Valerie

Back