What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP Dreams?

lil hokie

heatherfeather knows the weather!
I was just wondering if any one else here has dreams about carnivorous plants?

I had another one last night. This time I was just hired at a nursery I am sure does not have any CP ties. And while working there I found a water tray with a bunch of little uprooted Sarracenia seedlings in it for sell. Then my boss told me I could pick out three I could have for free! I found myself waking up with a smile on my face but disappointment set in soon after when I realized it was a dream.

I also had another a bit ago where I made an adult innuendo at a party using the term 'Sarracenia.' I am pretty sure I was the only one that got it in my dream...

So if you have had any, please share!

It was a nightmare, it was night and a forest of tall Sarracenia the color of dark blood, the sky was a static black and the pitchers started oozing acid that engulfed me, disintegrating me in an agonizing pain, the only think I could see before my eyes melted in the acid was an enderman, despite being a computer entity that cannot harm me in real life, for some reason I am really afraid of them.

...the only think I could see before my eyes melted in the acid was an enderman, despite being a computer entity that cannot harm me in real life, for some reason I am really afraid of them.
I don't blame you, good sir, I don't blame you...

I keep a dream journal on LiveJournal apart from my main one. I just checked and haven't had any CP dreams yet but I have only been obsessed a little over a year. I have had a few beautiful dreams about gourds and pumpkins. Of walking under tall arbors and all kinds of beautiful gourd shapes are hanging down and are relaxing. It's shady and green and I could just watch them for hours. Or of being out in a pumpkin patch that stretches as far as the eye can see in all directions. Huge green leaves all over the ground with it broken occasionally by an orange shape or a darker green one. The sky is blue with white clouds and all is quiet and alone. These are some of the dreams I remember. I expect it won't belong before I have a nepenthes dream similar to the gourd one since I like gourd shaped things hanging from arbors.

I acquired some eddies. Then I woke up. :censor:

You know I think dreams that are just too good are worse than nightmares. I can usually become lucid in dreams and take control. So a cliche dream like being chased by a monster I realize it and can turn and kill the monster. But dreams where your fondest wishes come true and you don't know they are a dream are bad because then you wake up and still have nothing and were given false satisfaction. I've had my share of those and hate them.

I've had quite a few, which I can't recall. The one I do remember wass that I opened that terrarium lid and looked into my H. minor, I leaned in to get a better look and then I fell into the pitcher, almost like Alice in Wonderland.

I've got one that I honestly can't talk about on here.. well, not so much the dream itself, but the circumstances around it. haha..

I was at a nursery that was just down the street from my childhood home, that always had a terrible reputation. There, there was a large table full of semi-dead venus fly traps, and I was looking through them, trying to find the healthiest one to rescue. Then! I found it. I found the RAREST venus flytrap cultivar ever, one that was just a legend on this forum. Immediately I bought it, because I was then the proud owner of the flytrap cultivar that, when it bloomed, Kesha's "Tick Tock" played within a 7.5 inch radius around the flower.

I always have a tough time explaining that one...

Back