Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sympathy for the broken ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd put him out of his misery, big heavy rock, shovel, knife, pruning shears.....better than leaving him to suffer..I'd have no trouble doing it.
    Some days it just isn't worth chewing thru the restraints.

My growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...255#post961255

Video of my birth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 3 big cats here, but i have to deal with damaged carnivorous plants.... LOL

I always have to close the doors!

I know someday i will forget... :/

Maiden

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did it, very large rock i made sure it crushed his head, then put the rock back on him for now, ill see his crushed body in my head for a while, but im also sure it was the right thing, his pain is over , hope some one will do that for me if i get in that shape. broken, useless and frightened.
    thanks all for helping, just me here and no one around this weekend to tell me its ok.

man i sure sound like a weenie, but if this make me to sensitive. Then a weenie B I .
    and no i did not wait all day, I did it before i posted the thread this morning, just need someone else to say do it, so i wouldnt feel worse about having already done it . thanks again!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eventually you'll see enough messed up stuff in your life that instances like this will seem like nothing. Well, hopefully you won't, but it does happen. At least it wasn't a friend or a pet.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear about this. Pets are worse, though, so I hope you don't have to go through that. I'm an animal lover, and recently lost a pet of 12 years, so I know how it can feel.
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yup lost my schnauzer of 13 years , and i had to be the one to say stop her heart ,and it almost stopped mine,it took two years for me to get another dog , and now my new babie is 6 and 1/2 and im starting to feel the heat , their lives are so short , i have heard it said , they love so purely that dont need all the years to learn what it take us forever, andwe still have a hard time loving without putting ourselves first, and expecting something back.

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww... Yeah, you did the right thing. It would have suffered the other way. It probably would have been better to just shoot it in the head if you had a gun... But still, kept it out of its misery.

Quote Originally Posted by uphwiz View Post
    yup lost my schnauzer of 13 years , and i had to be the one to say stop her heart ,and it almost stopped mine,it took two years for me to get another dog , and now my new babie is 6 and 1/2 and im starting to feel the heat , their lives are so short , i have heard it said , they love so purely that dont need all the years to learn what it take us forever, andwe still have a hard time loving without putting ourselves first, and expecting something back.
    You could turn that into a song. Deep and its truth!

Sorry to hear about your dog. I love mine to death and she's 4 years old. I'm already dreading the day she dies. I think when I get another dog, I will choose a breed that lives super long. Or I can just get a parrot, it would live for like 60 years and I would have somebody there so I could claim I wasn't talking to myself...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I applaud you for being able to do what needed to be done, I am not that strong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast