What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

hey guys. i'm hoping to attend the next meeting. itll be cool to exchange ideas with like minded local green thumbs. see you there!

scott

Glad you found the thread and looking forward to meeting you!

'Just a reminder that our next get-together is this Sat. the 26th at the Moon and Sixpence pub at 4:00 PM. All are welcome. :)

Any chance we could meet at 3pm?

I plan to be there at 3PM, and I think DJ does as well.
Anyone want Nepenthes cuttings? I have a few that need a trim!

paul, ill be there and i would love a cutting from your collection! ill be bringing a pair of rooted exotic lady basals to give away to anyone who is interested. its a super easy and productive plant.

--scott

I plan to be there at 3PM, and I think DJ does as well.
Anyone want Nepenthes cuttings? I have a few that need a trim!

Sounds great Paul! I would love something special from Nepenthes heaven:).

Sounds great Paul! I would love something special from Nepenthes heaven:).

The cuttings I am likely to bring with me aren't "special", just generic maxima hybrids. I think I might cut the vine off my N. Red Leopard too, since I'm really not interested in its uppers, and it doesn't appear to be ready to flower, so..... N. Exotic Lady....lemme think if I have room or not!

Depending on how quickly I can get through my Physics lab, I will be there between 3:45 and 4:30. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Me, too. We'll keep a chair for you Mato!

I will be there at 3 pm :-D

Avec ou sans la beard, m'lady? ;-)

I can also bring one or two young seed-grown N. bongso if anyone wants one. Lemme know.

Just a reminder that we are getting together this afternoon at the aforementioned time and place. Stop in and say "hello" if you're on the fence about it!

Wish I could be there :( Im there in spirit!

it was great to meet you guys. always nice to exchange info and techniques with fellow green thumbs, and i got to walk away with a box full of goodies. looking forward to the next one!

edit - oh yeah, heres the jawn definition that i mentioned to some of you guys
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jawn

Last edited:
Great to meet you, Scott. Can't wait for the next jawn.

it was great to meet you guys. always nice to exchange info and techniques with fellow green thumbs, and i got to walk away with a box full of goodies. looking forward to the next one!

edit - oh yeah, heres the jawn definition that i mentioned to some of you guys
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jawn

As the saying ones, a good time was had by one and all. It was good to see DJ and Mato again, and to meet the people who I knew only by their screen names, until today. What a congenial group; fun, friendly and knowledgable. I look forward to the next time. Thanks to everyone who brought stuff to trade. And here was me thinking I was going to go home without any loot!

Back