What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

Easy enough: April 20th is the orchid society show and sale. Next-next meeting then?

A holiday get together? I'm down :)

Catch you guys tomorrow!

It really hasn't been that big of a problem for me to make it to any of these yet. I do get where Paul is coming from especially since he is traveling a fair distance. Now with several people coming it would be easier to know several weeks to a month in advance. Not that I have been any help in planning these great meet ups:).

Way to take the bull by its horn's Mat and that sounds great I think.

The travel thing isn't the issue for me, its more the case that I often plan weekend activities at least two weeks in advance. I had plans for Saturday the 9th that were chosen three weeks ago.

We are very fortunate to have good people here to meet with. 'Just the same if you should ever find yourself in the Portland, OR area give us a shout. I can talk pretty slowly. :)

hahaha ok i will ! :)

See you all tomorrow!

Looks like I'll be coming! Doubt anyone will check this in the meantime, but I am searching for utricularia uniflora. I hope to bring some utricularia welwitschii and maybe some baby pings
well see how organized I can get.

Great meeting. Love the sunshine :)
Look forward to hanging out with you guys next time.

Always a great time. Good seeing everyone!

:bigthumpup:

Another great get-together! So good to see everyone again. Such good times we decided to make this a regular event welcome to all CP enthusiasts who happen to be in the Portland, Oregon, area on the 2nd Saturday of every month at the Moon & Sixpence, 3 p.m.

From top left: James, Bluemax, Newspaperfort, DJ57, Kinjie
8545492467_52a571be19_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

From top: Jawn, Kinjie, Newspaperfort
8544558248_bd19ed3457_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

8545492589_d775f91fe0_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
8544557994_fefa8b0853_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Some of the plants in attendance:
8543462705_602ca13962_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
8543462555_f3e34a2113_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
8544559516_2cb5b54d7e_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
8543462515_7fc1e933c1_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
8544559530_8520b0e3a2_n.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
mato, you totally look like seth green in the pics :lol:

Great way to spend a saturday. Really enjoyed the company:-D

Good times as always! Great catching up with everyone and look forward to next month!

looks like full blown spring time out there. drinks on the patio and everything.. kind of jealous.

looks like full blown spring time out there. drinks on the patio and everything.

It was nice and warm while we were in the sun. When it went behind the building we scurried inside to the warmth. There or not, know you would be welcome.

I had a good time and I am pleased that we will now be doing it monthly.

Do ya all want to meet up at the Orchid Show in April in addition to our now regular meeting day? I am up for both.

looks like full blown spring time out there. drinks on the patio and everything.. kind of jealous.

You are always there in spirit :-D

Second weekend of every month plus the orchid show on April 20th sounds good to me!

Do ya all want to meet up at the Orchid Show in April in addition to our now regular meeting day? I am up for both.

Me, too!

Yep, I'd probably be down for both as well

Back