What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

Hi everyone,
I came to a meet up a couple months ago and I was wondering if you are still meeting this Saturday? Thanks. (This is Tiffany)

Of course! Second Saturday of the month like always.

I have to work, for the one weekend of the year, so I won't be able to attend but I will be keeping an eye on this thread to hear about what I missed. :cry: Weather should be great for the out of doors area!

Who is planning to show up? I don't want to be the only one there while everybody else is here: Open House

I'll go and hope I'm not the only one who shows up lol

Nobody showed up this time :(

I'm sorry to hear it, Charlie! I would guess that everyone is in an end-of-summer burst of busyness, as I am right now. I would also expect that everyone will be hungry to meet by next month! I know I will.

I showed up, but I was late and I didn't see anyone. I must have missed you Charlie. It was only my second time, but I am going to try to come next month. :)

Sorry, I meant to post on here that some of us were at the S NW open house that day. Both Djoni and I were working there, so I didn't mention it on Facebook this month.

O.k. Let's try this again. A week from today is the October meeting date and I am planning on being there and maybe bringing some goodies to give away. C'mon and check it out! Everyone's welcome.

Last edited:
I will also be there this time :-D

I should be as well, as long as I don't forget.

I'm planning on coming and possibly bringing a friend. See you all Saturday!! :)

For anyone coming for the first time - we are easy to find. Just look for the people with the plants. We might be out around back in the outdoor seating if the weather is nice. :)

See you there… (This time the BBQ is after the plant meet up :D )

I cleaned up my kiddie pools so will be bringing a few giveaway plants as well that are still looking good.

does anyone need little empty pots? I have a few black 1" and 3" I can bring if anyone wants them, i'm not using them.

does anyone need little empty pots? I have a few black 1" and 3" I can bring if anyone wants them, i'm not using them.

Somebody may and not everyone who comes checks this thread so might as well!

Hey, I came away with several 6" tall square pots. I love those and never have enough. I don't think there are any pictures this time but I certainly had fun!

Just wanted to note that the next meeting is a week from today - same time, same place. Expect awesomeness!

I always work Saturdays, but I'm gonna make it one of these days!

Back