What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

Oh I've gotten some seeds out, it's just hard work doing so. I certainly wouldn't mind some 'Portland Sunrise' seeds if you have some available. I'd curious to see the differences between them and a typical D. filiformis.

I will bring some. Note though that some of the seedlings may not meet the description of 'Portland Sunrise' so you will have to be careful to label them correctly when they are mature.

My house is experiencing some minor basement flooding that we have to clean up. I probably won't make it unless my mom is willing to take me... Have a great meeting!

:ohno: :cry:

Probably won't bring anything, but I'll be making the long, arduous journey as usual.

Look at this fine specimen! Drosera cuneifolia

oRH5VFw.jpg

Probably won't bring anything, but I'll be making the long, arduous journey as usual.

Yeah, that long dark trek through the parking lot can be a bit daunting in this nasty weather :-))

Thanks for posting the photo, Nimbulan. I had fun!

Nobody makes it to all of them. We'll see you next time Charlie!

Last edited:
Hey, just poking in to say that I'm a Portland native and would love to attend the next meeting!

Hey, just poking in to say that I'm a Portland native and would love to attend the next meeting!

The next meet will be January 9th and we would love to see you there!

Last edited:
I'll be there :D Same place as usual?

Always the same place, same time. The pub does not open until 3 p.m. Looking forward to meeting you!

It looks like I'll make it!

And a quick reminder that January's meeting will be held this Saturday, same time, same place. Come in out of the cold and tell us about your plants. :)

Is it appropriate to bring plants even if it is just "for funzees"?

People bring all kinds of plants, even non-carnivorous ones sometimes.

I'll be there and bringing new friends!

And so you did, flora. It was great to see you there! 'Lots of fun. I always come away feeling there wasn't enough time to talk to everyone I would've wanted to.

It was great to be able to talk about CPs face to face with everyone! I'll be sure to bring in some give-aways next time as well.

Back