Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attn: SirKristoff

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no package today.
    which tells me you blew me off, again.
    rather than taking care of a minor responsibility here, you've gone camping?
    nice trade ethics.. must not be as busy as you made out.
    Why drag this out to spite me? such an easy fix..
    Last edited by mass; 09-15-2012 at 10:13 AM.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There have been several members in the last year or so who have not fulfilled their trade obligations. I think this list needs badly to be updated: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...t-Traders-List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mato View Post
    There have been several members in the last year or so who have not fulfilled their trade obligations. I think this list needs badly to be updated: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...t-Traders-List
    1 more week.
    He's old school, so he deserves a chance to do this proper before I say,"forget the plants, I'm done with you."
    However, I only allow myself to get dinked around with for so long before giving someone the boot.
    what'll it be.. the plants or your reputation? ya know..
    Lucky for him I want the plants as badly as I do. Otherwise that list would've been bumped last week.

I loathe being ignored and blown off. Especially when the person OWE'S me.
    stone cold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The same thing happened with me a few weeks ago. After waiting for around 3 weeks with no contact he finally got back to me and sent his plants my way.
    For someone who's been a part of TF for almost 5 years now, I'd give him a little more time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roxor I don't recall what your talking about, different person maybe?
    Travis, your seedlings shipped today. I have priorities man, and taking care of my children is one, and fulfilling promises to my spouse is another. Everything else can wait.
    After your behavior regarding this trade, this will be my final dealing with you, as you were completely immature and rude through most of this trade. Had I been a different kind of person, I would have sent that struggling cutting back to you, but i did not. I sent two, very healthy seedlings your way today and put as much care into packing them as safely as I could into them.
    Keep in mind Travis, that just because it takes someone a bit to respond, it does not mean I am "blowing you off".
    I just have not had the time to get on the PC or my phone to check/ reply messages. That is that,
    Mods please close this thread. The trade has been completed, as it was intended to. Some people just have no sense of the word patience.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kris.
    Thank you.
    Not just for shipping the plants, but for just shooting me a quick "this is what's up". If you would've said you'd ship next month sometime. Fine, okay.. thank you for letting me know. That's all this was about dude. I just hate bad communication.
    Again, thank you.

I'll close the thread. no worries..
    And you're right.. when excited, I have no patience. I'm a sucker for instant gratification, i.e. COMMUNICATION.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And please next time do it privately or contact a mod/me if you feel you need to go further than your own private conversations... I would have closed this sooner if I had seen it- but in the end, glad it got taken care of even though I feel it wasn't the right way to do it.
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12