Hello folks! It’s that time again where we want you to whip out your cameras and take the opportunity to strut your CP growing and photography skills!
Rules, rules, rules, rules….
As with the previous calendar contests, all rules must fulfill the minimal requirements for submission. If your submission fails to uphold all the rules, it is in danger of being disqualified. The rules are slightly different this time around so, please read through them.
1) Minimum size for submissions will need to be a size of 3264 x 2448 pixels (8 MP) or higher.
2) Photos must be of a carnivorous plant or plants, taken by you. The plant(s) in addition, must also belong to you, or be photographed in-situ.
3) Photos submitted must be in landscape format.
4) You may submit up to 5 photographs this contest.
5) You may submit photos submitted in other contests aside from the calendar contests (ie POTMs/PlantOTMs)
6) DO NOT post your submissions on this thread, rather please send them as an attachment to: . Your submissions will be prescreened by a judging panel and photos chosen will be posted on this thread for the final community voting.
7) Please include your name, username, the name of the plant (scientific), and any additional info you'd like to add such as location data for in-situ photos, or cultivation perimeters.
8) By submitting, you are allowing Terraforums to utilize your photo for the 2013 calendar publishing as well as possible post-photo processing (if necessary) and cropping of your photos.
Because of the late start getting the calendar together, submissions must be submitted by November 7th, 11:59pm (PDT). Community voting process will commence from November 8th to November 15th.
Have fun taking those photos and good luck!