What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like the pattern on that maxima

Really liking the sunset-like tone on the Viking. Great looking plants Lil! :D

I am loving the colors on both the Viking and the truncata x Viking. :wubs:

Thanks, guys!

Your neps are a bit too attractive:D

Great job with that viking x truncata, it looks amazing! :)

nice!

Almost every day things change, all for the better. The new pitchers are filling out, coloring up and looking good. The Heli's new crown is growing up fast, and so is the new leaf. H. pulchella is also sending up a new leaf. Someday it will forgive me enough that it will start sending up adult pitchers again. It's very hard to spray-feed those tiny little immature pitchers.

I left the camera out in the truck, and it's still over 100 degrees outside, so I'm not going out for it. Back to the icameraphone.

:drool: This one's gonna be GOOD. I wonder what this guy would look like crossed with a N.robcantleyii. Oooooh, or a N. platychila.

Nice plants, lil! 8)

That viking pitcher is very nice,

It always looks wet in there because I spray to prevent humidity shock from the whole front opening up. Just thought I needed to point that out.

I have gone back and added some notes to explain why some things happened or didn't happen, mostly in response to some well-meant but off-target PMs I received recently. Nothing really bad or upsetting, or anything, just advice on something that's already been fixed. I still love ya, you secret admirers. :D

I lost only a few plans during that dark phase, dark in lighting and dark emotionally. I lost that gorgeous orchid, darn, and the Utricularia humboldtii. I also lost a N. ramispina cutting, as well as a lot of stuff in the GH.

I am happy to report that everything in the terrarium made it, except for a N. ventricosa cutting, one of very few I'd say I liked, a pretty very light green with a salmon peristome. No worries, I'l find another. Maybe a N. ventricosa Madja as? That would be very nice.

Awright, folkses, it's long past time for an update! I'll leave out the current occupants, I'll let them get even prettier, while I show off my latest terrarium fillers. :mwahaha:

I went to the "Savage Garden" rev. 2 release party, and brought home some goodies. :boogie:

D. "Ginormous"

Opened today

D. x beleziana "Nightmare"

U. sandersonii blue :lol: Yes, it's in there and getting ready for another flush of flowers.

N. ramispina

D. x hybrida Butterfly Valley

N. rafflesiana Sandakan, white with red spreckles

1,000 useless points if you ID this plant that's been on my must have list for a couple years:

Oh, look. More books.

1000 useless points shall be mine!

Ventricosa Madja as.

That's because you uselessly cheated. LOL! :lol:

Yeppers, I finally have a madja As. Yippee! :spazz: :boogie: :spazz:

0076-0%20(0340)-12.jpg
0076-0%20(0340).jpg

Next up on that same list:

0702-1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like fun had by all.. loving that D. x hybrida!

Just got my book!!

I've been flipping through. I'll read it through once to see the changes, and then put it on the shelf with the rest of my signed books.

Nice pick ups! Is that a black pigmented flytrap?!

Those are a couple leaves that decided to die back from the location and conditions change. I wish, though!

It's still a nice looking plant. That ventricosa is going to be a show stopper.

I know. I'm charging it up with as much light as it can stand, and will feed heavily. Same goes for the whole terra, really.

Quick fly-by iUpdate. Sorry for the lousy quality, my camera is still misplaced.

N. "Lady Pauline" cutting popped a surprise for me: a flower! I will have some pollen available.

N. veitchii x platychila opened a monster pitcher. WOW. I'm going to have trouble restraining this one.

N. "Gothica" is making her debut. Again, WOW! I can't wait to see the uppers.

Back