What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show us your Jack-O-Lanterns!

Lil Stinkpot

Lucky Greenhorn
Halloween night is fast approaching, and the punkin's ought to be carved up by now. Let's see your carvings!

003-4.jpg

001-6.jpg

004-4.jpg

nice carving, guy , but i dont get the thing sticking in the left eye is it supposed to be a knife.

Gal. ;)

The pumpkin is a victim of a propstrike, where a model airplane took a bite (or six) with the propeller. That's why the red lines and oozing blood. ;) Search the RCGroups forum and you'll find plenty of stunning examples.

The object sticking out is one half of a propeller. (This one happens to be from a folding prop, because I don't have any that I'm willing to break at the moment.)

FWIW, Here's the nose of the plane the prop came from: (photo snagged from Google)

Radian-nose.jpg

Really scary during launch, where you're holding it inches in front of your face and running it up to half power before throwing it. :crap:

Last edited:
NOW! BACK to carved up orange edible gourds! :banana2:

Last edited:
No one?

I guess I was a little late.

Nice! Nice, crisp edges. Something that eluded me a little, using the keyhole saw.

Here is how (not) artistic I am. :p
21488_10151235551891505_1632424208_n.jpg545491_10151235551976505_977654969_n.jpg

pumpkin_10-29-12.jpg

carving.jpg

Mine is the Reaper.

wow, nice reaper man!

I bought a bunch of pumpkins but didn't carve a single one. First time ever that I've done that. :cry:

Last edited:
Well, now it's time to carve them all into bits, put them in the oven, and eventually, after a little more work, turn them into pumpkin pies.

Back