Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Divaskid's Plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had to post the newest pitcher on my N. miribilis echinostoma. In just three months it went from a little baby green thing to this!

The N. reinwardtiana also got it first eye spots on its newest pitcher

And a couple more that were looking good and green....

~Michelle (AKA Geva or Jennifer)

Grow/Trade List

Picture Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow that N. miribilis echinostoma has grown great in three months ,it must love your conditions,great pics as usual

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Corky

Ok, this is a horrible picture but I'm super excited about this one. I've had this spathulata x ovata for quite a while and it didn't push out a single leaf much less a pitcher and now it FINALLY is!

Newest N. 'Whisper' opening

This one is growing FAST and leaves are doubling in size!

Grow/Trade List

Picture Thread

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a real thrill to watch a new pitcher developing while not knowing what it will look like. 'Sounds like you are doing things right, judging by the rapid growth of your plants.
    - Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spathulata x ovata sounds good ,i grow both parents,the developing pitcher you have looks just like ovata to me,love that maxima too,i have a dwarf form but think i might get a larger form next year as i think they are stunning,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by corky View Post
    spathulata x ovata sounds good ,i grow both parents,the developing pitcher you have looks just like ovata to me,love that maxima too,i have a dwarf form but think i might get a larger form next year as i think they are stunning,
    I'm glad to hear that you think it looks like ovata. Thats the reason I chose it, hoping it would look more like the ovata than the spathulata Its always a gamble with seed grown plants.
    I do have a picture of the pitcher it came with though and I would agree with you in your assessment. I hope I can get it to darken up as nicely as the pitcher it came with since I don't really have that much light in the tank its in. Only time will tell if I can grow it as well….

Right now I'm just happy that its finally growing! The darkening of pitchers can come later

How do you like your mini maxima? I just ordered one myself and I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival.

Grow/Trade List

Picture Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i really like the mini maxima,i think there are a few clones around,it grew a couple of basals but i think this was to do with it been a tc plant and full of chemicals,i took off one basal ,rooted it and gave it to my bro (fingers crossed his new kitten has not ate it ,or battered it to death),i cooked it a bit in an experiment to see how close it could get to the lights (regrettable)but its one tough plant and is recovering after i moved it a bit further away,mine was from a guy in Europe and was labeled as N.maxima noir "minima" so god knows what clone it is,Ovata i find grows quite well compared to to some,so if you like it it might be worth a gamble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooooo a mini black maxima, that sounds awesome. Do you have any pictures? I'd be curious to see how yours looks compared to mine (arrives either tomorrow or Monday can't wait!).
    If I come across an ovata for sale I'll have to snag it. I'm a sucker for species anyway.

Grow/Trade List

Picture Thread