Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Car Question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a 84 dodge truck years back and if suffered the same when there was lots of moisture, it turned out that I had some pretty bad vacuum leaks causeing the issue. I couldn't tell you why that caused the problem, but fixing the vacuum hoses did solve my problem. Although I think my dodge was and expetimental model because there were about 15 differant vacuum lines, 4 catalytic converters and 4 mufflers - that poor exhaust was so bogged down I'm suprised it even turned over... lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a Number i think you mean >= 32 which means less than or equal to 32 degrees the other way is a comman misconception but means greater than or equal to
    i asked a algebra teacher to make sure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, NaN is correct. The sign opens to the larger value.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what kind of car is it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizardom View Post
    I had a 84 dodge truck years back and if suffered the same when there was lots of moisture, it turned out that I had some pretty bad vacuum leaks causeing the issue. I couldn't tell you why that caused the problem, but fixing the vacuum hoses did solve my problem. Although I think my dodge was and expetimental model because there were about 15 differant vacuum lines, 4 catalytic converters and 4 mufflers - that poor exhaust was so bogged down I'm suprised it even turned over... lol
    I still have an 84 Dodge pickup, just like that, lol. Not that I drive it, with it's epic 8 MPG fuel efficiency...I drive a GMC Yukon XL SLT that gets 14 MPG instead.
    USDA Zone 4b
    My Grow List
    There are only 01 types of people, those who understand binary, and those that do not.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A friend of mine's wife once put black tape over the oil pressure light so it wouldnt bother her....
    she didnt tell him (he is a good mechanic) till it locked up on way home.

ignoring early warning signs are never good and often lead to more expensive repairs....

when you have high resistance in the seconday of an ignition circuit, be it due to worn plugs or bad wires.... the secondary voltage must climb higher and higer to overcome that resistance. At some point, it may become easier to overcome the internal resistance of the coil than the higher external resistance of the plugwires/plugs...

at that point, you also will not only need the tune up but a coil and a tow truck..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AshG2385 View Post
    I still have an 84 Dodge pickup, just like that, lol. Not that I drive it, with it's epic 8 MPG fuel efficiency...I drive a GMC Yukon XL SLT that gets 14 MPG instead.
    lol... yep thats the right milage per gallon, although I'm rockin an Expedition these days - if the wind's right i can do 16mpg, lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast