What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Handmade tiny glass ping pot

ive been practicing my hollow glass working skills lately. Sometimes when im making a bottle it doesnt go quite right so i flare the top out and it becomes a pot! perfect for pings :)

this is my latest:

IMG_0139_zps02c66895.jpg

IMG_0138_zpsfa2e67fa.jpg

Before any of you ask me if i make pipes, the answer is no. Never..

That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Awesome job!

You do beads and murini as well?

Wow!
That looks great!
I bet a Drosera burmanni would look good in there...

Looks sweet! Great looking plant too. I bet it takes some carefull attention to watering though...

Edit: but you can't argue with the nice results :)

yeah im always forgetting to water my other one so its a good thing i have pings in it. they can go a while between waterings.. sometimes it's bone dry by the time i remember to water it. the one in this pic is freshly transplanted. I'll get a pic of the other one tomorrow :)

Dude man, that is awesome, I hope you don't mind my hitting you up in the future for some of those when I can get back into the CP growing hobby. That is a brilliant idea for cp's.

I really like that :)

That is awesome!!

Wow, that is amazing!

how weird... i started this thread the same exact day as the other one about my glass

That is weird!! I have seen your shop randomly before! I want all the flytraps and an octopus please haha

Beautiful little pot there, Milli!

Great glasswork, and nice ping. I love all of the colors in the pot.

That's so cool! It looks good and it's space efficient. It's hard to go wrong with that combo.

Great glass. Love it!

Awesome man!! I love blowing glass/flameworking but I moved away from the studio I used to do work at so I have nowhere to make anything. Great Idea though!!

Do you have any drainage holes in it? I am growing a few Mexican Pings at present. I have them in plastic pots. Still learning how to grow them. I do have them in a organic/mineral mix with some Calcium sulphate and Dolomitic Limestone in the mix.

So that's how you got your avatar picture! Beautiful glassworking! :bigthumpup:
And I must add, a Venus flytrap wouldn't look too bad in there either.

Back