Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion On An Unnamed CP Seller

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opinion On An Unnamed CP Seller

I would like to ask for opinions concerning an overseas CP seller but would be violating forum rules if I attempt to add the name of the seller so you can PM me to get the name and respond. The CPUK group has good things to say and mentioned that the plants are smallish which doesn't bother me. I realize I am taking a risk based on the cold weather but he assured me that the package would be packed well and include a heat pack. I will use the quicker shipping service to make use of the heat pack.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can talk about international sellers. Who are you referring to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CZ Plants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ordered from them before. The Nepenthes I got from them were smallish, but in good condition. As for their sundews, I only ordered petiolaris sundews from them and I only have two plants left from them. One is doing well and the other is barely hanging on. I know a lot of people had bad luck adjusting their plants after receiving them.
    NCSU's Carnivore Nut
    Original President of the CCPS & Co-Founder
    Mason M.
    My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last thing I would be doing is ordering plants from across the world in the winter. Heat pack works great until it sits in customs for a few days, loses heat and then gets sent to you. My advice, be patient and wait another 2-3 months and there wont be any concern for frozen plants. Didn't you just receive frozen plants in the mail?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    their plants/seeds are usually overpriced. sometimes you can find a much bigger plant for half the price, that's how overpriced they can be. i only buy nepenthes from them because they have a huge list and they ship fast. the plants differ, sometimes you get really robust ones and sometimes tiny weak ones. however, their plants are usually small compared to some other vendors. also they never send extras. i've been shopping from them for years and i haven't received a single bonus plant. overall i'd say there are much better vendors out there but if you need a reliable/fast shipping or a specific plant, czplants may suit your needs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not gonna make another order in the middle of winter are you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None that I will admit to.....ha!
    I already talked to the guy and he insists on shipping when the temps improve so he appears to be a credible seller. I will also be giving Wistuba some business in March. OCD fuels my interests and people without that couldn't possibly understand. I do however appreciate having a place full of knowlegable enthusiasts to draw on and as always, thanks for the responses.
    Last edited by Spooky1; 02-03-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast