What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 NASC teaser thread!

Time is approaching....

From me, expect a heli or two LOL

Last edited:
Viva Chavisimo!!

hehehehehe you and coin purse just don't seem to go together my friend... that is unless you jumped into the water and killed the toad yourself while saving some Shelia from certain death :p

nasc2013.jpg

My NASC 2013 offering, H. nutans "Giant"

One of the most colorful and aromatic species. It is not uncommon to have pubescent, glabrous and waxy pitchers all on the same plant at the same time.
A stunning species that loves to show its color in good light.

This particular plant had 4 or 5 flower stalks a month ago, very mature with multiple growth points.

Beautiful specimen plant

Av

Viva Chavisimo!!

hehehehehe you and coin purse just don't seem to go together my friend... that is unless you jumped into the water and killed the toad yourself while saving some Shelia from certain death :p

Av

Beautiful plant, Butch, and, no, I don't use the cane toad as a coin purse; just as a repulsive souvenir. Proudly, I have gotten complaints from those who have seen it on my desk; and Bella was fond of taking off with it. My real goal is to get a parrot, like Hugo Chavez's, Simon Bolivar, and wear matching berets; but I may be counting pennies for a ginoromus Heliamphora . . .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lotuseater/160365130/

When exactly is this happening?

Assorted petiolaris groups species and hybrids. it is a teaser so things are specificlly out of focus or nebulous :p
DSC_0004_268.jpg

DSC_0003_267.jpg

DSC_0002_266.jpg

DSC_0001_265.jpg

assorted ZA drosera ( need to pull weeds out of my other pots :p)

any nep teasers out there? :D

I might do a small nep teaser once I decide which plants to auction off :)

any nep teasers out there? :D
Rooted cuttings:
- N. aristolochioides - confirmed female
- N. hamata

Un-rooted cuttings:
- TBD :-D

(possibles include N. jamban, N. tenuis & N. inermis)

Then there are the Heli's & Utrics .... :scratch:

oh that hit the spot, i have been teased thoroughly lol

cheesey bump....

come on in, the water is fine

A couple of these plants have fewer leaves... And some of these might be going up...

666f1b30d318802a9449dc78919bbb70.jpg

And some other stuffs...

No seeds...............

The usual from me: some Drosera, Pinguicula, maybe an Utric or two. Perhaps a six month supply of Plant Helper flowable Trich. I might have some rare-ish Drosera seed.

Maybe some Nepenthes hybrids not currently in cultivation.

Hmmmm, I seem to have an extra P. Macro. Nortensis. (or two)

Some hybrid phrag divsions from me

Back