Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best high school memory

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No no not the tests.... I went to a school with a bunch of rich sociopathic idiots who have no sympathy for others.

Central Kentucky, United States of America
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aw man that's even worse. Luckily I don't have many people like that in my school. We have a lot of wannabe rednecks and wannabe gangsters. It's like a 35-35% split where one one part of is redneck and the other is gangster while the remaining people are nerds/dorks, jocks, and stoners.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah we took tons of standardized tests at my school. Brookline high was rated in the top 5 public schools nation wide. There were a lot of cool aspects with it. It was very diverse so that was cool. I had tons of friends in every group. There wasn't really nerds and popular kids. I was a nerd and kicked it with the kids that were super nerdy. I played warhammer and video games and did all the nerd stuff, but at the same time we all hung out with what would have been the "cool kids". I had parties in my basement every few weeks and half my grade would show up. It was a pretty tight nit group of kids who all got along for the most part. We were also called the "druggie school" I guess for good reason lol. But I won't get into that here... I just played a lot of music but I hated my headmaster and the way he treated people that weren't "going to harvard". I was one of those people who was smart but hated school so much I didn't do well. I dropped out as a sophmore and after going to hippie school for a year I decided to get my Good Enough Degree= GED. I cursed out the head master pretty good when I left and did something I won't mention on his lawn. Overall the school aspect sucked but the social aspect was awesome and am still great friends with most of the people I went to school with. It's funny you said there were wanna be rednecks. Theres literally no such thing where I'm from. There were gangsters and only a few of them were wannabe's. We have a METCO system which busses all the kids in from the inner city to go to school with the rest of us. I saw two gigantic black chicks have the gnarliest fight the first day of school that consisted of hair pulling, biting, punching in the face, rolling down a flight of 23 stairs and pulling each others shirts off. I knew it was going to be an interesting time after that first impression...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heli View Post
    Still in high school.. its kinda meh but oh god middle school was awful.
    Middlie School is so much fun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best HS memory? Leaving and never ever going back!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    Best HS memory? Leaving and never ever going back!
    Hahaha I was going to say the same exact thing word for word !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My best memory would have to be taking 2 girls to prom in my lowrider Cadillac.
    now THAT.. was a fun night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morpheus > http://www.nysenvirothon.net/ Take a look it was a blast, was the single thing that made me who i am today. My love of the outdoors, my choice of college "paul smiths" with a degreed in fish and wildlife management. It really was a demanding, complicated competition, and it just happened we had some realy smart kids that really were enthuiastic and just really shared a common interest.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast