Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beware..another homeowner raided

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beware..another homeowner raided

http://news.yahoo.com/kansas-couple-...182449463.html

It seems that simply buying certain hydroponic supplies makes you suspect. I hope people are fired over this and that the couple is given the compensation they rightly deserve. This stuff is infuriating.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that is pretty scary....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought my light from htgsupply.com, a known hydro shop. But in my state that's not even good enough for PC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I better be careful what I order online... Thats only a couple hours from me.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here its trying to buy some dang Sudafed or Claritin, you have to show id, get checked in data base, sign paperwork etc.... and then the looks you get from the pharmacy, sheesh.
    (and its the only OTC stuff that really works if you have bad sinus issues...)

Let them find some of that on ya and just so happen to have Lye for a stopped up drain and you risk going to prison for 5 years for having meth "precursors"

I know its an epidemic but having to worry about 5 years in prison for having more than one item on a list of what used to be common household/garage items.

I had some hippie friends who made their living selling home made soap at fairs.... they had to stop when they got questioned about buying so much lye.

rant off :P

:-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh crud... I buy my grow lights and bulbs from hydroponic suppliers. I use mine for CPs, herbs, and citrus trees, and the last thing I want is some drug enforcement gorilla destroying both my plants and my reputation. Wonderful. BTW Av8tor1, I feel your pain with the sinus issues. At least in the UK, they don't make me feel like a criminal for buying Sudafed.
    "The grass withers, the flower fades. But the word of our God stands forever." (Isaiah 40:8)

My Grow List Updated Oct 22/2010.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to avoid any confusion with law inforcement, it almost makes me want to contact the cops and say, "Before you track me down based on my purchases and electricity use and raid my house: Yes, I am growing lots of plants under lights in my house, and they are ALL legal. Feel free to come by unannounced and check out my cool plants at any time. Just politely ring the doorbell "
    That should erase any suspicions, right? lol

Edit: Oh, and no dogs
    Da' mishu
    Provo, Utah.

My Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...29#post1089429

The Most Uncreative Name in the History of Ever Plant Planter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonderful. I was planning on trying some hydroponic flytraps this summer, particularly my new "Cupped Trap" plant. The last time I checked, Venus flytraps are in no way, shape, or form related to marijuana, other than being in the plant kingdom and the eukaryote domain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast