What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye to the hobby for now...

Well, as a couple of you may know, I recently went through a huge life change that put a hamper on my plant growing...

My childrens mother and I seperated back in December, our relationship was getting toxic and was not healthy for our children to be around... But that is not a convo for here...
My Sarracenia were at the house I moved from, I was able to take them to my new temporary home, but that again was... well temporary. While the Nepenthes were at my parents house, and I thought that at the very least my Sarracenia could go back to their place as my Nepenthes were all there...
Well come to find out, they were getting ready for a move as well...
Alas, my Sarracenia and Nepenthes have all been rehomed... Mostly to a couple of good friends...
I will miss the plants, and the hobby until i can get back in to it.
For now, I will be sticking to fish, snakes, and Tarantulas...
Travis may appreciate the Ts.. lmao considering I bought my first T yesterday, after being horrified of them for so long....
Either way, I still plan on popping in here and there, offering my opinion or knowledge where it may be requested...
Its been a fun trip guys...

Sorry to hear that SirK. I thought about you this morning as I was repotting the SG glabrata that I got from you. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

Sorry to see you go :( i hope things bounce back you you quickly and you get back here just as fast, good luck and we will all miss you

The best of luck to you, Kris; and here's hoping that things resolve themselves in your favor . . .

Just be careful with those tarantulas, they're highly addictive.
Hope life turns around for you Kris.

Sorry to hear that. Hope things get better for you.

:(

Stay strong brother. You'll be back... they ALWAYS come back.

Sorry to hear about the troubles. Hope to see you back in the hobby some day!

Back