Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My apologies..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good on you for making the apologies.
    Last edited by adnedarn; 04-16-2013 at 08:39 PM.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Change of plans.

A brother for life has touched my heart in a way that no one ever has. If I abandon TF, I abandon him. And that will never happen..
    I'll be here for you until the day we die Greg. May that be many years from now and the choice of God, rather than ourselves.
    Never before has anyone related so closely to my life as you. Never before has a friend felt so close, while being on the other side of the country.
    If it's your wish for me to stay, then so be it. I'd do anything in my power to keep you on the path we've both chosen for ourselves. It may seem silly to everyone but us, but CP's literally saved our lives. If you ever need to escape life, you'll always have a home in Michigan.

This is the first time anything TF related has made me cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tower View Post
    I was just to quick to judge you.
    How so? And what has changed your view of me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holy cow, was this thread staged?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm lost....is this a joke?
    Gettin there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to see you sticking around, Mass. I'd hate to see you leave and this forum can't afford to lose ya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really appreciate that Travis. I'm glad your hanging around and, I'm glad you could understand. Everyone needs a network of kind and benevolent people to hold them up sometimes and I'm glad I could make a difference here. I think you leaving would have caused an unnecessary absence. Seeing your thread for the first time was what made me sign up for this forum and gave me something good to look forward to, which I really needed. I've had and still have some great friends in life but I really needed to indulge in a hobby that could be an escape for me which that absolutely has. I'm happy I could persuade your continued participation in this great community. One love!

-Greg
    Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mylesG View Post
    holy cow, was this thread staged?
    You'd think so.
    TF pissed me off to the point I was leaving.
    Greg drops me a super long (very touching) PM out of the blue regarding my departure.
    Greg's story so closely related to that of my own,.. that it instantly turned a person I barely knew, into a dear friend for life.
    Thus.. causing me to stay per his request.

You can't make this stuff up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because, Ive read thru threads in the past that you have helped ALOT of people in. And I feel like we just got on a bad wrap for each other. Id really just like to start over. But, Im glad to see you back

Quote Originally Posted by mass View Post
    Change of plans.

A brother for life has touched my heart in a way that no one ever has. If I abandon TF, I abandon him. And that will never happen..
    I'll be here for you until the day we die Greg. May that be many years from now and the choice of God, rather than ourselves.
    Never before has anyone related so closely to my life as you. Never before has a friend felt so close, while being on the other side of the country.
    If it's your wish for me to stay, then so be it. I'd do anything in my power to keep you on the path we've both chosen for ourselves. It may seem silly to everyone but us, but CP's literally saved our lives. If you ever need to escape life, you'll always have a home in Michigan.

This is the first time anything TF related has made me cry.

How so? And what has changed your view of me?
    Tower//Jake
    "Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
    http://www.thecpforum.com <--- My site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast