Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My apologies..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My apologies..

These will be posted publically, as their reason for deserve was made publically.
    If I forget anyone, either I forgot.. or you don't deserve an apology IMO. Which, shall remain a mystery.
    In no particular order..

Butch: I owe you an apology for jumping on your case that day you were just trying to calm things down. I was angry, you stepped in, and I took it out on you. For that, I am sorry.

Paul Barden: We had a private argument. I still to this day feel you were in the wrong. But regardless, I am truly sorry for taking it public and trying my best to hurt your feelings in a way for all to see. I still feel bad for that. Again, I am sorry for what I did.. and the things I said.

NASC: I'm sorry I inadvertently turned your auction into a side show. That wasn't my intention.. I simply just wanted to pay my shipping and everyone took that as a public attack. Which I feel is silly, but regardless. I'm am sorry.

Mach: I'm sorry I accused you of making fun of me with the others. I was wrong, and I am sorry.

Jake: You have one coming.. but I'm not ready to say it yet.

Andrew & the mods: I'm sorry I've made you do your job time and time again. Never a dull moment with me around..

Ron: I'm sorry you felt that was a public attack. It wasn't.. but you're still wrong for the way you responded to it. And you still owe me a sincere apology. Your sarcastic apologies fell on deaf ears. Cause I'm not hearing it. At any rate, if you felt I attacked you.. I'm sorry. That wasn't my intent. I simply forgot the arrangement and wanted to pay shipping.

Junior cadet wanna be mod crew: I'm truly sorry I hate you all so damn much. It's more of a pain for me, than it is to you. BTW, if Hell is a bad word worth reporting me over, then report me now for saying Heaven and Christ.
    Last edited by mass; 04-16-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not jealous of you, I was just to quick to judge you. I am sorry that we couldnt be friends but I sincerely think you are a great person. Please dont leave, there are alot of people who are your friends
    Tower//Jake
    "Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
    http://www.thecpforum.com <--- My site

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before I forget.. My inbox has been copied and pasted to email.
    ALL my NASC winners: funds are in the process of being transferred from PayPal to the bank to cover the shipping costs. Packages will be shipped before the deadline.. no worries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -_-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't leave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will help everyone in any quarrel , upheaval or anybody not at peace.

This guy is the real deal met him in person numerous times.

sincerely,

Dave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOuOU...5D93F580C5D801

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mass I hope you don't leave. You are a good dude, and however opinoinated you are certainly entitled to them. Hope this works itself out
    My Grow/Want Lists
    -The horticulturalist formerly known as Shortbus-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast