What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday Zu!!!!

• Thread starter Av8tor1
  • Start date
Joyous Uterine Exit Day!!!

*shakes head at uterine exit day* LMAO :lol:

Thanks guys :) :awesome:

It's... been a long year. Lots of post surgery recovery and stuff... maybe more surgery in the future but not that pressing. I sorta hate my new-ish camera (it's a year old... but I haven't really gotten to use it the whole year cuz I wasn't well enough..) so maybe when I get a point and shoot I'll maybe try to post more pics. Buy a DSLR and learn that you hate DSLRs, eh?

And yes, I took the day off and swum around the scuba pool like a goldfish for a while :grin:

hey Zu..i just got a new to me DSLR, my third (really 4'th) since 2006 and I LOVE them. just like phals :lol:

Happy Birthday :)

Happy birthday Zu! I hope you had a great day! :)

Happy Bday Zu. I hope you had a great day. :)

hey Zu..i just got a new to me DSLR, my third (really 4'th) since 2006 and I LOVE them. just like phals :lol:

Is that a hint? :lol:

Thanks guys :) :)

Happy Birthday! :awesome:

Happy birthday to the take no prisoners Zuzana . . .

Is that a hint? :lol:

Thanks guys :) :)

for now just put the DSLR in the green/auto setting and use it like a giant point and shoot. Money wasted but problem solved.

Happy belated new wrinkle day to the Snow Leopard King!

:boogie: :boogie: . . . . . :hail::hail::hail: . . . . . :boogie: :boogie:

Happy Birthday Zuzana! :) I hope you have a good one

Happy Birthday, Zuzana!

me to you b-day yahoo

Back