What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TerraForums Skin

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
If your view of TerraForums has changed and you do not like it... You can change it back by going to the bottom of any page and on the left side clicking the drop down box and choose Vb4 default... I thought this skin was the default but it's not- and I think selecting it as the new default changes it for all of you that haven't specified a preference.
But hopefully you like this one better, I do. =)
Andrew

Hehehe, I like the Dark Green SEO skin! It looks nice to see all sorts of plants, particularly the Cephalotus.

Personally, I rather like the green skin. :)

ooh! I like this one!
a calm and soothing green..very peaceful.
I will leave this one as it is! :) I like it better than previous.

Scot

The green one is cool, but somehow I'm having problems logging into tf when using it:( ...So blue for me:)

The skin for mobile phones is nice, but the Facebook add-on hide the half of the main page.
I surf the forum mostly with my new BlackBerry :)

I get the new green one when I go to log in. Then it redirects me to the homepage (still in green), and says I'm not logged in. Then I press the home icon and it reverts into the blue setting and says I'm logged in. Its really really weird. :scratch:

Logging in shouldn't be any different on the skins since that's just the way it looks.. unless it's related to the other problem mentioned a bit lower... Maybe try it again in a week or so, I'm trying to solve that.

I'm trying to figure out that home icon thing... does it happen if you click the URL in the bar at the very bottom of the page by the contact us link?

I thought I removed the facebook thing a few days ago... ??? maybe you need to delete your cache or something?

The same thing happens to me. I log in and then it redirects me to the home page as if I didn't. When I refresh it normally fixes itself though. This is only on mobile.

The same thing happens to me. I log in and then it redirects me to the home page as if I didn't. When I refresh it normally fixes itself though. This is only on mobile.

Even on my computer it does that. It's not a big issue, though. I just surf over to New Posts and see what's new.

I can no longer view any TF content on my desktop machine, even though it says I am logged in: I get a server error.

Paul have you cleared the temp internet files and such??

Logging in shouldn't be any different on the skins since that's just the way it looks.. unless it's related to the other problem mentioned a bit lower... Maybe try it again in a week or so, I'm trying to solve that.

I'm trying to figure out that home icon thing... does it happen if you click the URL in the bar at the very bottom of the page by the contact us link?

I thought I removed the facebook thing a few days ago... ??? maybe you need to delete your cache or something?

The facebook button is gone on mine, though I thought it was a good idea. It does the same with the contact us link. It's not really a problem, just really weird.

It's pretty cool.. I'm diggin' it.

I've been using Dark Green SEO since the skin was changed from the old light green one. It is much simpler, to me at least, and it looks more attractive than the default blue one.

Andrew: my cache is empty, and now i can see the page perfectly. Thanks for the idea :) I still need some time to parfare my knowledge with my new BB.

Ok, I just experienced the login but redirect to login page thing for the admin area... I cleared cookies and cache and it solved it. hard refresh (CTRL and shift press R) didn't solve it... I'm on FireFox

I'm loving the new skin, looks pretty slick

Back