What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And to Think, My Husband is not even a car guy

• Thread starter chibae
  • Start date

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
Look what he got me for Mother's day

photobucket-8047-1368404219385.jpg

Not too shabby! The car engine is a nice compliment to the whatever-they-ares inside it!

Nice! Those look like cox combs to me.

red-necking the yard one engine block at a time :lol:

You should try and make one with a CP bog in it! (or would the metal engine block leach metal into the media and harm the plants? mabey you could just seal it with something? now i wanna try and make that!)

Anyways, thats pretty cool. Nice!

Oh I want one!

That's what happens when Martha Stewart has too many Martinis

red-necking the yard one engine block at a time :lol:

It started when we were at a flower show and saw a small dish garden in a oil pan. That year I planted a small succulent garden in a transmission. It's been doing well for five years now. My neighbor behind me saw it and said that he loved it. He "collects" aluminum engines to sell by the pound. Guess he and my husband got together.
I REFUSE to plant anything in a tire.

If you have plants growing out of car parts on your lawn....you might be a redneck!

Not my style but to each their own. ;)

Not my style either but my family has always been a tad bit "off" when it comes to cars. I once found car parts in the bathtub and when I complained both my husband and son denied owning them. Turned out they belonged to my daughter :lol:

Appears to be Celosia (of which "cockscombs" are one variant) and white alyssum.Absolutely correct

:)

Not my style either but my family has always been a tad bit "off" when it comes to cars. I once found car parts in the bathtub and when I complained both my husband and son denied owning them. Turned out they belonged to my daughter

Back